What is Navitas Naturals Dragon Fruit?
Navitas Naturals Dragonfruit Slices provide the wonderful sweet flavor of tropical superfruit in a convenient, chewy, dried fruit form. Made from the sweeter red variety of Dragonfruit grown on small family farms in Thailand, this exotic superfood contains omega 3’s, protein, iron, fiber, vitamins, and minerals!
- Trail mix
What are the Health Benefits of Navitas Naturals Dragon Fruit?
- Bite-sized superfood, great for on-the-go!
- Low-calorie food, fantastic nutrition profile!
- Great source of vitamins C and B, iron, magnesium and phosphorus.
- 2g of protein per serving.
- Rich source of essential fatty acids including omega-3.
- Organic, raw, gluten-free.
- Vegan friendly.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Navitas Naturals Dragon Fruit?
1. What is dragon fruit? Dragonfruit is harvested from a night-blooming cactus grown in tropical regions such as Thailand, Vietnam and South America. Also known as Pitaya, the large delicate fruit that sprout from the arms of the cactus have a strange and colorful appearance. The fruit is created only if the cactus flowers are pollinated at night by bats, moths and nocturnal creatures.
2. What does dragon fruit taste like? Purple Dragonfruit Slices have a delicious sweet flavor and a chewy texture that’s delicious right out of the bag. The taste is similar to pears, mangos and kiwifruits.
3. Where does it come from? To create this unique superfruit product, small-scale farmers in the lush tropical regions of Thailand select only the finest fresh red dragonfruit that is sustainably harvested from night-blooming cactus plants. Called kaeo mangkon or "dragon crystal" by indigenous people of Thailand, Dragonfruit is famous for its unusual, eye-catching appearance. The soft, pulpy center of each Dragonfruit is speckled with tiny black seeds, and this fibrous sweet pulp is carefully removed in slices that are sun dried.
Get Started Today and Discover How Navitas Naturals Dragon Fruit Can Boost Your Health and Wellness!!
- Certified Organic Dragon Fruit (Hylocereus polyrhizus)
Grown in small farms in Thailand, dragon fruit is an exotic superfood rich in omega-3 fats, iron, and antioxidants. Its high levels of polyphenols have been rigorously tested in some preliminary research against the development of various oxidative-related diseases.