What are Navitas Blueberry Hemp Superfood Snacks?
Navitas Blueberry Hemp Superfood Snacks combine two incredible superfoods: blueberries and hemp. They taste so amazing you won't believe they're good for you! The protein-rich hemp seeds and the antioxidant power of the blueberries will keep you going strong. They contain NO refined sugars, preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors. Conveniently packaged in a re-sealable pouch, these nutrient-dense, organic bite-size nuggets are delicious and nutritious.
- Sports Training
- Road Trips
- Trail Mix, Granola
- Yogurt, Cereal
What are the Health Benefits of Navitas Blueberry Hemp Superfood Snacks?
- Hemp and chia seeds provide a blast of bioavailable protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
- Dried blueberries and maqui berries are potent sources of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, and calcium.
- All ingredients are pure and whole. Supreme attention to detail ensures unrivaled quality.
- Raw, Organic and Vegan friendly. Certified gluten-free.
- Sustainably harvested and processed in the United States.
What Do Customers Like About Navitas Blueberry Hemp Superfood Snacks?
- "Perfect Snack! Didn't disappoint. Not overly sweet, which is perfect. I've compared the taste to less sweet cross between a fig newton and bit of a granola bar. Great for traveling." † ~jerseychic921
- "VERY TASTY! This product was great. Whenever I get hungry I would have a few cubes. That would fill me up until my next meal." † ~Joe
- "Delicious Snack Full of Nutrients and Anti-Oxidants. I bring them to the office and snack between breakfast and lunch and once more between lunch and leaving work. Moist, filling and full of Vitamins, minerals and nutrients that any health conscious person would want to incorporate into their daily eating habits. I could not believe how good these were and would highly recommend them." † ~forzaitalia1313
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Navitas Blueberry Hemp Superfood Snacks...
1. Why do nutrition experts recommend hemp seed? Hemp is an eco-friendly plant that provides a lot of nutrition. Its seed is a complete source of protein. Also known as one of the richest vegetable sources of Omega 3 & 6 essential fats (in an ideal ratio) hemp seed is a great source of fiber, magnesium, iron, zinc, and potassium.
2. What benefits do blueberries provide? Blueberries have an abundance of phytonutrients that provide powerful antioxidant and action to protect our bodies.
3. What other healthy ingredients are in Navitas Naturals Blueberry Hemp Power Snacks? These bite-sized treats also contain chia, maca, lucuma, camu and maqui, and other wholesome raw foods including date paste, sesame seeds, cashews and sunflower seeds. These truly are an amazing combination of the best super foods available!
Get Started Today and Discover How Navitas Blueberry Hemp Superfood Snacks Can Boost Your Health and Wellness!!
- Organic date paste
Sweet and sticky, dates hold more nutritional punch than your average dried fruit. High in fiber and rich in potassium. Date paste is typically used as a whole-food replacement for refined sugar.
- Organic chia seed
Chia seeds are a great source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids. Fatty acids, support cardiovascular and skin health. Chia is high in protein, and its high fiber content is great for satisfying an appetite.
- Organic sunflower seed
High in vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that supports immune, cellular, and skin health. Also high in protein and essential fatty acids.
- Organic cashew
Great source of fats, protein, and fiber that work together to satisfy your appetite. Contain monounsaturated fats to support the cardiovascular system.
- Organic blueberry
Antioxidant-rich superfood that has a low sugar content and high amount of vitamin C, anthocyanins, and other polyphenols. Super healthy food to have in any diet!
- Organic sesame seed
Nutrient-dense, high in copper, high in protein, fiber, and essential fatty acids, they’re a great way to maintain energy levels.
- Organic hemp powder
Vegan friendly, complete-protein food, containing all essential amino acids necessary for normal function. Hemp powder is also a source of fiber and healthy fats, both of which may support cardiovascular health.
- Organic maca powder
Native to the Andes of Peru, maca has been used for centuries for supporting energy and stamina.
- Organic lucuma powder
Native to Chile, Peru, and Ecuador, lucuma is a powerful food that is a low-glycemic sweetener and contains trace amounts of vitamin B3, zinc, and beta carotene.
- Organic maqui powder
Like many other darkly-pigmented fruits, the maqui has a high amount of anthocyanins, common yet powerful antioxidants. There is some evidence that anthocyanins, like the kind found in maqui powder, may contribute to cell protection.
- Organic camu camu powder
Camu powder is one of the most abundant sources of vitamin C in the world, with one teaspoon containing over 1,000% of your daily intake! Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, protecting skin, cellular health, and the immune system. Camu powder also contains amino acids and potassium -- nutrients essential for energy.
- Natural blueberry flavor
Rather than using sugar or artificial flavorings, natural blueberry flavor provides a sweet, delicious flavor without the use of chemical additives.
- Contains tree nuts (cashew)
- Refrigeration recommended