What are Go Raw 100% Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds?
Go Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds are guaranteed to be the tastiest you've tried! Sprouted then dehydrated under 105F, they are as alive as any sprout. They're a great snack for kids or adults! Enjoy right out of the bag or sprinkled on salads.
A Brief History of Go Raw Real Live Food
Go Raw started in San Diego, California in 2002 with a small retail space. In 2005, the company relocated to a 4,000 square foot space in Mountain View and employed a staff of ten. Today, they've expanded to four buildings, 17,000 square feet of space, and 50 employees.
A new, 65,000 square foot, solar-powered production plant is under construction in San Jose, California, where the high standards will continue.
The Benefits of Go Raw Products:
- Dedicated manufacturing facility.
- No cross contamination.
- No Nuts.
- All products are seed based and sourced from local growers whenever possible.
- Seeds are optically sorted and rinsed three times in filtered water.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Go Raw Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds?
1. Ultimate Quality!
Go Raw only uses the best organic seeds, often from local growers. They're carefully sprouted and the entire production process is absolutely unmatched. You can rest easy knowing that Go Raw holds up their commitment to providing the healthiest, most flavorful foods ever!
2. They're Alive!
Raw and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, these seeds are full of life!
Crunchy and full of flavor, you're guaranteed to love the taste of these sprouted, organic sunflower seeds!
4. Super Healthy!
Sunflower seeds are high in vitamin B1, magnesium and selenium, and phytosterols. Sprouting sunflower seeds increases the nutrient value 300-1,200%! In addition, sprouted seeds have more iron and high levels of chlorophyll, which helps detoxify the liver and the blood.
5. 100% Natural!
Hand made in a raw, family-owned kitchen, these sunflower seeds only have two ingredients and they're all natural!
What are the Benefits of Go Raw 100% Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds?
- Sunflower seeds are a great whole food source of vitamin E and zinc, which supports the immune system!
- Gluten free, wheat free, nut free
- All live (dried under 105F)
- All seeds sprouted
- NO GMOs, trans fats, or cholesterol!
- Each 16oz package is all hand made in an all raw, family-owned kitchen!
What Do People Like About Go Raw 100% Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- "Very Tasty! These are the best seeds I've ever tasted. Full of flavor. It's hard to stop eating them!!!" † ~ Eve Green
- "Delicious! Would recommend to anyone trying to transition from a "junk food" based diet to a healthier way to snack! While these are not super low-fat, they are nutritious, raw, vegan, and full of proteins and flavor! Much better than potato chips for munching on in front of the T.V..and they do not taste like "health food"!" † ~ GD
- "Delicious as well as healthy! I use the Go Raw seeds for traveling, hiking, and work." † ~ Anon
Enjoy Healthy Snacking Today With Go Raw 100% Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- Sprouted sunflower seed
High in vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that supports immune, cellular, and skin health. Also high in protein and essential fatty acids.
- Celtic sea salt
Celtic sea salt provides a host of trace minerals the body needs.
Enjoy with a tall glass of water!
Refrigeration recommended but not required. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from insects.
- Thoughts on Eating a Healthy Breakfast and Lunch
- 15 Foods High in Folic Acid
- 15 Foods High in Vitamin E
- 10 Foods That Detox The Body
- What is a Raw Vegan Diet?
- 7 Berries You Should Eat Everyday
- 4 Superfoods You Need to Try
- 4 Reasons Goji Berries are Awesome
- The Health Benefits of Antioxidants
- 12 Health Benefits of Acai Berries
- Health Benefits of Blue Green Algae
- 6 Health Benefits of Mulberries
- Benefits of Coconut Water
- Benefits of Aloe Vera
- The Top 5 Healthiest Seeds
- Health Benefits of Maqui Berries