What are Go Raw Raisin Crunch Bars?
Go Raw Raisin Crunch Bars contain only the very best organic seeds which are optically sorted, soaked in filtered water, rinsed, and sprouted to perfection before being mixed with finest organic ingredients and hand spread on trays. The mix is loaded into custom build dehydrators that slow dry at an average 98F to maximize enzymatic and nutritional integrity and flavor!
A Brief History of Go Raw Real Live Food
Go Raw started in San Diego, California in 2002 with a small retail space. In 2005, the company relocated to a 4,000 square foot space in Mountain View and employed a staff of ten. Today, they've expanded to four buildings, 17,000 square feet of space, and 50 employees.
A new, 65,000 square foot, solar-powered production plant is under construction in San Jose, California, where the high standards will continue.
The Benefits of Go Raw Products:
- Dedicated manufacturing facility.
- No cross contamination.
- No Nuts.
- All products are seed based and sourced from local growers whenever possible.
- Seeds are optically sorted and rinsed three times in filtered water.
What are the Benefits of Go Raw Raisin Crunch Bars?
- Go Raw Raisin Crunch Bars are 100% organic, ALIVE, nutritious, and easy to digest!
- Gluten free, wheat free, and nut free
- All live dried
- High in fiber
- All seeds sprouted
- NO GMOs, trans fats, or cholesterol
- All hand made, all raw kitchen, all family owned!
- Each bar is 14g
We Asked Our Customers What They Like Best About Go Raw Raisin Crunch Bars
- "These are great! We first discovered these at Whole Foods market and liked them immediately." † ~ Rebecca
- "Naturally wholesome! Iit's the best bar out there. I can't stand all the other processed bars. They use lots of sugar to cover the dead and processed taste. And I absolutely love the fact that these bars are free from all the common food allergens!" † ~ Paul
- "Love this bar! It is not sweet like other bars that claim to be healthy for you. When I eat this bar I feel like I am eating healthy. The few raisins, and dates add just a little sweetness to the taste. Perfect for on the go!" † ~ B. M. Fleming
Treat Yourself to a Healthy Snack Today With Go Raw Raisin Crunch Bars!
- Sprouted buckwheat groats
Despite its name, buckwheat is in fact not related to wheat and is considered a gluten-free food. Buckwheat is high in protein, fiber, and relatively low in fat. Sprouting ensures easy digestion.
- Sprouted sunflower seeds
High in vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that supports immune, cellular, and skin health. Also high in protein and essential fatty acids.
- Sprouted flaxseed
Flax seed is one of the richest plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Sprouted flax is an excellent food for supporting regularity, and some research indicates it promotes normal lipid levels.
- Sprouted sesame seeds
These sesame seeds are sprouted to release enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption. Nutrient-dense, high in copper, high in protein, fiber, and essential fatty acids, they’re a great way to maintain energy levels.
A dark-colored dried fruit that is slightly sweet and definite in flavor. Raisins offer numerous polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals.
Sweet and sticky, dates hold more nutritional punch than your average dried fruit. High in fiber and rich in potassium, typically used as a whole-food replacement for refined sugar.
Allergen Caution: Contains sesame seeds. Made in a facility that processes coconut.
Enjoy with a glass of water!
To best preserve each product, refrigeration is recommended but not required. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from insects.
- 4 Reasons Goji Berries are Awesome
- 7 Berries You Should Eat Everyday
- The Health Benefits of Antioxidants
- 4 Superfoods You Need to Try
- Health Benefits of Blue Green Algae
- 12 Health Benefits of Acai Berries
- Benefits of Coconut Water
- 6 Health Benefits of Mulberries
- Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Health Benefits of Maqui Berries
- The Top 5 Healthiest Seeds