What are Go Raw 100% Organic Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies?
Love the taste of ginger? Then you'll love these Ginger Snap Sprouted Cookies from Go Raw! Made without any added sugar, oils, flour or animal products of any kind, Go Raw 100% Organic Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies are a delicious and healthy snack your body will thank you for! In fact, the only ingredients are coconut, sesame seeds, dates, and ginger -- you'll be amazed how delicious they are!
Go Raw produces these tasty treats under 105° F so they're alive, loaded with enzymes, and more easy to digest. Plus, all seeds have been sprouted and sprouted seeds are among the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet. These Ginger Snap Sprouted Cookies will be your favorite, healthy treat!
A Brief History of Go Raw Real Live Food
Go Raw started in San Diego, California in 2002 with a small retail space. In 2005, the company relocated to a 4,000 square foot space in Mountain View and employed a staff of ten. Today, they've expanded to four buildings, 17,000 square feet of space, and 50 employees.
A new, 65,000 square foot, solar-powered production plant is under construction in San Jose, California, where the high standards will continue.
The Benefits of Go Raw Products:
- Dedicated manufacturing facility.
- No cross contamination.
- No Nuts.
- All products are seed based and sourced from local growers whenever possible.
- Seeds are optically sorted and rinsed three times in filtered water.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Go Raw 100% Organic Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies
1. Ultimate Quality
Go Raw only uses the best organic seeds, often from local growers. They're sprouted with care and the entire production process is absolutely unparalleled. Rest assured, Go Raw lives up to their pledge to provide the healthiest, most flavorful foods ever!
These delicious ginger cookies are raw and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes!
You will NOT mistake these for cardboard cutouts! Sweet, crunchy, and made with sprouted, dried sesame seeds -- these Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies taste incredible!
4. Super Healthy!
Ginger has many health promoting qualities and sprouted seeds are among the most nutritionally dense foods that exist!
5. 100% Natural -- GUARANTEED!
Hand made in a raw, family-owned kitchen, these cookies only have 4 ingredients!
What are the Benefits of Go Raw 100% Organic Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies?
- Awesome snack you can feel great about!
- High in fiber!
- Low sodium!
- Great energy booster!
- Super kid friendly!
- Great for expecting moms!
- Organic, gluten-free, Kosher, Vegan, and Raw!
- No GMOs, no trans fats, no cholesterol.
- Each 3oz package is hand made in an all raw kitchen.
What Do People Like Best About Go Raw 100% Organic Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies?
- "Delicious, guilt-free! I think these are DELICIOUS, along with the chocolate and original versions. But these are my favorites." † ~ Marisa Miller
- "If you like ginger like I do, these are the best... I thought these would be quite a compromise in taste or texture, but they aren't. They're a little crunchy and very strong on the ginger. They are fun to snack on. It is nice to know you can have something really healthy that tastes great and is good for you. Thanks for making these available at such a great price." † ~ S. M Mix
Why are Go Raw Organic Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies the Best Snack Available?
- 100% Raw -- how many snacks can make that claim?
- Go Raw products are 100% vegan, 100% Certified Organic, 100% wheat/gluten free, and 100% nut free.
- No GMO's, no trans fats, no cholesterol!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Go Raw Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies?
1. What is raw food and why is it good? When food is raw, it means that none of the ingredients have been exposed to heat above 118°F. Plant ingredients contain enzymes, but heat destroys them; raw food preserves the enzymes. Enzymes support digestion and enable our bodies to better use the nutrition in food. Research suggests that eating raw food and the enzymes it contains can help conserve energy, reduce stress, and support a healthy digestive system.
2. Why are the cookies so small? When the founder of Go Raw, Robert Freeland, started the company, he quickly realized that available, commercial dehydrators weren't going to suit the needs of the company -- so he designed his own. The small size is a deliberate attempt to make them fit hands of all sizes, children and adults.
3. Does Go Raw use any genetically modified ingredients? No! Go Raw does not use GMO ingredients in whole or part! NONE!
- Enjoy with a glass of purified water or almond milk!
- Refrigeration isn't necessary but store out of direct sunlight!
- Try the other Go Raw products!
Still Not Sure You'll Love Go Raw Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies? Read These Reviews...
- "Nutrient dense quick snack! This is a great nutrient dense snack especially for kids (but adults will love it too.) It's sweet from date and ginger (no junk) with sesame seeds to add protein, fiber, calcium, and other minerals, plus unsulphured coconut for healthy fat (fuel for the gut cells) and fiber--just don't present it that way to your kids!" † ~ DLM
- "Ginger live! It has a good ginger flavor. I first started to eat more raw foods by buying a dehydrator and making my own food stuffs. If I had found the Go Raw products before I bought the dehydrator, I would have not needed it! The pumpkin and spirulina bars are rejuvenating. All three of these items help the need to eat a crunchy snack and still eat raw foods." † ~ Amyphaseshift
Satisfy Your Cravings With Go Raw Ginger Snaps Sprouted Cookies!
- Organic coconut (unsulphured)
A superfood loaded with healthy fat, coconut supports metabolism, a healthy weight, and normal cholesterol levels.
- Sprouted organic sesame seeds
These sesame seeds are sprouted to release enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption. Nutrient-dense, high in copper, high in protein, fiber, and essential fatty acids, they’re a great way to maintain energy levels.
- Organic dates
Sweet and sticky, dates hold more nutritional punch than your average dried fruit. High in fiber and rich in potassium. Excellent replacement for refined sugar.
- Organic ginger
Provides a tasty zing that's helpful for relieving digestive upset, reducing gas and bloating, and for stimulating metabolism.
Enjoy with a tall glass of almond milk!
To best preserve each product, refrigeration is recommended but not required. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from insects.