How To Eliminate Geopathic Stress
What is Geopathic Stress?
Geopathic stress relates to the effect of geography on our moods and the pressures upon our bodies. In certain areas of the earth, there are irregularities in the Earth's magnetic fields which cause negative health effects in individuals living in those areas. These irregularities can be caused by underground water or fault lines.
People who experience symptoms that cannot be otherwise explained, due to their geographic location, are said to be going through geopathic stress. Some people are more sensitive to geopathic stress than others, while some people develop symptoms of it over time.
The Signs of Geopathic Stress
It is not easy to determine if you are experiencing geopathic stress. It is a silent and invisible danger. However, there are some things you can look for. Here are a few possible signs of geopathic stress²:
- If you have an illness for which you have received good treatment, and the symptoms still do not disappear, you may be undergoing geopathic stress.
- Different therapies or treatments don't relieve your symptoms.
- You actually feel better when you are away from your home for a time.
- If you begin to feel ill immediately after changing houses or apartments, you may be experiencing geopathic stress.
- You feel worse in the morning, even after a good night's sleep.
You may not have heard of geopathic stress before now. However, you should take it seriously, as it may be causing some negative health effects for you. Take whatever precautions you can to eliminate the toxins that the earth may be throwing your way. This is especially true if you have been battling an illness for some time, and nothing seems to be working. There is no 'cure' for geopathic stress, other than leaving the area that causes your symptoms. However, there are some things that you can try to relieve your symptoms so you do not have to pack up and move.
How to Eliminate Geopathic Stress from your Environment
- Try Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) an innovative new stress management philosophy.
- Exercise regularly. Believe it or not, keeping your body active is a tremendous way to fight the toxins that enter your body through geopathic stress. Exercise is a great stress management tool.
- Copper pyramids have been identified as a possible tool against geopathic stress. These are stress management devices that you hang from the center of your ceiling.³
- Another possible stress management device is a clear quartz crystal. These are used by adherents of natural healing techniques.