What Is the Gut Health Kit?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program to reset your gut. It combines Global Healing Center’s best gut health products into one incredibly effective program that will cleanse your gut, balance your microbiota, and lay the foundation for abdominal comfort and peace. The Gut Health Kit is a full system for success and includes step-by-step kit instructions, 30-day organic diet guidelines, and a digital copy of Dr. Group’s best-selling book, The Green Body Cleanse. Make the investment into the Gut Health Kit today and experience true internal balance.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need the Gut Health Kit
1. Cleanse and Detox Your Gut
Cleansing your gut is the first step to resetting your gut. Using the power of oxygen, Oxy-Powder lays the foundation for a peaceful, harmonious gut environment by gently flushing the digestive system of waste and toxins.
2. Support Your Digestive System
Enzymes are a crucial part of the digestive process that help break down food and release nutrients; without the right enzymes, digestion can be slow and inefficient. VeganZyme is a blend of digestive and systemic enzymes that support digestion, gut health, and total wellness.
3. Balance Your Microbiota
Within your gut lives your microbiota—the community of helpful bacteria that supports digestion, your immune system, and overall health. Floratrex combines diverse probiotic strains with prebiotics to create the ultimate formula that will balance and strengthen your microbiota.
4. Reduce Inflammation Caused by an Unhealthy Diet
An unhealthy diet that includes refined sugar, artificial ingredients, GMOs, and other toxic food additives can inflame and irritate the gut lining and promote the growth of bad bacteria. Aloe Fuzion is high in acemannan—the active ingredient known for its unique ability to soothe and support digestive health.
5. Maintain Your Gut Health
The gut is literally the very core of the body. A strong gut is critical for good health, and every part of the gut health plan works synergistically to promote balance and harmony.
Shocking Facts About Gut Health
- Over 70 million Americans experience digestive disorders, according to the National Institute of Health.
- 70% of the immune system resides in the gut.
- The human body contains over 3 pounds of probiotic organisms.
- Because of its direct connection to the brain courtesy of the vagus nerve, the digestive system is called the "second brain.”
- The gut produces up to 90% of the body's serotonin and every neurotransmitter found in the brain is located in the digestive system.
- High fructose corn syrup, alcohol, wheat, GMOs, stress, antibiotics, and lack of sleep all negatively affect the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Health Benefits of the Gut Health Kit
- Reset your gut
- Cleanse your digestive tract
- Balance your microbiota
- Support digestion
- Promote long-term gut health
- Relieve gas and bloating
- Encourage healthy bowel movements
Trying the Gut Health Kit Is Risk-Free
We are sure you will see and feel the benefits of the Gut Health Kit
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...
If you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
What’s Included with the Gut Health Kit?
- Our most popular product, Oxy-Powder is a powerful intestinal cleanser that releases oxygen into the digestive tract to gently flush toxins and compacted waste.
- Internal cleansing creates an environment that facilitates beneficial probiotic growth in your gut.
- Encourages abdominal comfort by relieving gas, bloating, and occasional constipation.
- VeganZyme is an advanced blend of plant-based, digestive and systemic enzymes that enhance digestion and support the body's processes.
- Digestive enzymes aid the digestive process by breaking down food and releasing nutrients. They may also help to reduce gas, bloating, or abdominal discomfort caused by sensitivity to certain foods.
- Systemic enzymes are to the body what oil is to an engine—they promote normal function and keep everything running smoothly.
- A daily probiotic is a natural solution to optimize and balance intestinal flora; Floratrex is one of the most advanced probiotic supplements available.
- The complete, vegan formula provides 23 of the best probiotic strains to strengthen the microbiota, support digestion, and encourage bowel regularity.
- Floratrex is fortified with prebiotics to help probiotic colonies thrive, and fulvic acid for maximum bioavailability.
- As the gold standard for Aloe vera capsules, Aloe Fuzion is an incredible source of powerful antioxidants and nutrients that enhance digestion and soothe the digestive tract.
- Made from certified-organic Aloe vera, Aloe Fuzion contains the most acemannan of any aloe vera supplement. Acemannan is the active ingredient that soothes occasional inflammation caused by an unhealthy diet.
- Unlike whole-leaf Aloe vera products, Aloe Fuzion is gentle and will not cause laxative-like effects.
Turmeric is available as an optional add-on to the Gut Health Kit.
- Global Healing Center’s organic turmeric extract is high in curcuminoids, natural antioxidants that soothe inflammation brought on by an unhealthy diet.
- The all-natural formula promotes normal digestive health, relieves gas and bloating, and supports gut health at a cellular level.
- Global Healing Center Liquid Turmeric Extract extract is high in curcuminoids.
Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is available as an optional add-on to the Gut Health Kit.
- The raw, organic formula contains the "mother of vinegar" which helps healthy gut flora thrive.
- Balances acid levels in the stomach to promote normal digestion.
- Promotes desirable pH levels and a healthy alkaline state.
Tools for Success
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions.
- A 30-day, body cleansing diet plan carefully designed by Dr. Group and nutritional experts at Global Healing Center to promote gut health.
- An E-book of Dr. Group’s best-selling book, The Green Body Cleanse. The book reveals the sources of toxins that target the gut and affect your entire well-being. It provides actionable tips and strategies for cleansing your body, living a green life, and achieving optimal gut health.
Why Is This the Best Nutritional Support for the Gut?
- This comprehensive approach to gut health is the first of its kind.
- Features products made with organic and wild-cultivated herbs.
- 100% vegan.
- Includes easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Save money by investing in the kit instead of purchasing each product separately.
- Gluten and GMO-free, no artificial sweeteners or additives
- Our award-winning Customer Satisfaction team is available to answer all of your questions.
- Backed by a no-questions-asked, money-back Guarantee.
- Made in the USA following eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing practices.
What Are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About the Gut Health Kit?
1. Why is gut health important? It was Hippocrates who said, "All disease begins in the gut." The opposite is also true—good health begins in the gut. Cultivating a healthy gut is one of the best strategies for promoting overall wellness.
Gastrointestinal health and the microbiota affect the entire body. The status of the gut dictates the body’s ability to absorb nutrition, hormone balance, the strength of the immune system, how well the body is able to detoxify itself, and even mental health.
Promoting long-term gut health requires a comprehensive strategy to repair, optimize, and maintain. As you begin to achieve balance within your gut, you’ll look and feel better. Many people experience better digestion, increased energy levels, and a better mood.
2. Who should use the Gut Health Kit? If your gut feels weak or out of tune, you feel the effects of an unhealthy diet, your bowel movements are irregular and unsatisfying, or you just want to press the reset button on your insides, the Gut Health Kit can put you on track to experiencing the balance and harmony you desire.
We created the Gut Health Kit after receiving feedback from thousands of customers all around the world who were tired of poor gut health. We created a kit that’s simple and easy-to-use. Additionally, our trained Customer Satisfaction Team is standing by to help answer your questions and concerns along the way.
3. Do I need the optional add-ons? The Gut Health Kit is a collection of Global Healing Center’s best gut-support products. They work synergistically to cleanse, strengthen, and reset the gut. Depending on your personal goals, you may find added benefit by including the optional add-ons. The Gut Health Kit includes Aloe Fuzion to soothe and calm but, depending on your diet, lifestyle, and other personal factors, you may want to maximize your support with Global Healing Center’s organic turmeric extract. Additionally, Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar can help the digestive system that needs a boost.
Additional Tips for Digestive Support
Practice a Healthy Lifestyle
Wellness is the product of a lifelong journey, not a single action. Take steps every day to encourage healthy living. Just as your gut affects the rest of your health, a conscious life supports a healthy, normal-functioning gut.
Food for Nutrition, Food for Health
Your diet can empower you or it can be the very thing making you sick. Make complete nutrition your number one tool for promoting good health.
Take a Daily Probiotic Supplement
A daily probiotic supplement is like a multivitamin for your gut. It provides a steady supply of beneficial probiotics that encourage a healthy, efficient microbiota which, in turn, encourages good overall health. You can also add fermented foods like kimchi or kombucha to your diet; they are packed with beneficial bacteria to promote a balanced and harmonious microbiota.
Avoid Harmful Foods
Some food should always be avoided. GMOs, sugar, dairy, and gluten, for example, are detrimental to your health. These foods not only harm the helpful probiotics in the gut, but feed the harmful bacteria that upset balance.
Cleanse Your Body
Toxins, chemicals, and harmful organisms are at the root of many health problems. Although the Gut Health Kit sets the foundation by removing stressors from the digestive system, Global Healing Center also offers a full range of full-body cleansing and detox products. Regular cleansing encourages your body to function at its best and can make you feel fantastic.
Get Started Today and Discover How the Gut Health Kit Can Support Your Gut and Digestive Health!
Included with The Gut Health Kit
Oxy-Powder - 60 vegetarian capsules
Oxy-Powder is a safe and effective colon cleanse product that uses the power of oxygen to gently cleanse and detoxify your entire digestive tract and relieve bloating, gas, and occasional constipation. Learn More
Floratrex - 60 vegetarian capsules
Floratrex is a superior blend of live and active cultures from 23 probiotic strains that support digestion and intestinal function and boost the immune system. Learn More
VeganZyme - 120 vegetarian capsules
VeganZyme is an advanced, full-spectrum blend of the most powerful digestive and systemic enzymes. It supports digestion and encourages balance throughout the entire body. Learn More
Aloe Fuzion - 60 vegetarian capsules
Aloe Fuzion is a 200x concentrate formula produced with certified organic aloe. Gentle but effective, it contains the most acemannan of any aloe vera product. Acemannan is the active ingredient that soothes irritation and encourages a healthy gut environment. Learn More
Turmeric Liquid Extract - 2 fluid oz.
Please note: Turmeric is optional and available as an add-on
This premium, organic turmeric extract contains antioxidants known as curcuminoids that soothe inflammation brought on by an unhealthy diet. The all-natural formula promotes digestive health, relieves gas and bloating, and supports gut health at the cellular level. Learn More
Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - 16 fluid oz.
Please note Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is optional and available as an add-on
Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified, and contains the 'mother' of vinegar. Renowned as an amazing health tonic and integral component to Dr. Group’s cleansing protocols, Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar encourages normal digestion and helps gut flora thrive. Learn More
The Green Body Cleanse - (E-Book)
Dr. Edward F. Group III has compiled over 20 years worth of information into his book, The Green Body Cleanse. He reveals the sources of toxins that target the gut and provides actionable tips and strategies for cleansing your body, living a green life, and achieving optimal gut health. Learn More
Step-by-Step Instructions with 30-Day, Body Cleansing Diet Plan
We have taken the guesswork out of achieving a healthy gut. Follow the step-by-step instructions and you'll see and feel a difference in no time.
Dr. Group has compiled practical guidelines into a diet plan that features healthy, organic foods and all the tips and tricks to help your gut thrive.
Gut Health Kit Instructions
Follow these instructions once daily for 30 consecutive days while following the 30-day body cleansing diet guidelines and lifestyle recommendations.
Take 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder with a full glass of purified water on an empty stomach before bed each night for one week. After 7 days, reduce the frequency of Oxy-Powder to a maintenance serving 2-3 times weekly for the remainder of the 30-day program. You may need to adjust the amount of Oxy-Powder you take to achieve the desired results.
Take 2 capsules of VeganZyme twice daily—4 capsules total each day. For best results, take once in the morning and again in the afternoon at mealtime.
Take 2 capsules of Floratrex once daily in the morning with purified water.
Take 1 capsule of Aloe Fuzion in the morning and 1 in the afternoon—2 capsules total each day.
Instructions for Optional Add-Ons
Take 1 serving of Turmeric, approximately 2 droppers, in the morning and 1 serving in the afternoon.
Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Add 1 tablespoon of Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar to purified water and drink in the morning or as desired throughout the 30 days.
- Gut Health 101: What Is the Microbiome?
- 5 Tips to Help You Restore and Maintain Your Gut Health
- 3 Great Supplements for Gut Health
- 4 Toxins That Are Destroying Your Gut Health
- 3 Reasons Healthy Gut Flora Is Important
- The 18 Best Probiotics Strains for Your Gut
- The Health Benefits of Probiotics
- 3 Ways You Can Improve Your Mental Health Through Your Gut
- 6 Kombucha Health Benefits Your Gut Is Begging For
- The 9 Best Fermented Food for Your Gut
- 3 Ways Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners Affect Gut Health
- How Alcohol Affects the Gut Microbiome
- Do Antidepressants Affect Gut Health?
- What Is the Difference Between Probiotics and Prebiotics?
- What Are Digestive and Systemic Enzymes?
- How to Support Your Digestive System with Aloe Vera
- The Benefits of Aloe Vera: What Is Acemannan?
- The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Can Turmeric Support Gut Health?
Frequently Asked Questions About the Gut Health Kit
- Which Floratrex is included with the Gut Health Kit?
- Why is Turmeric included as an add-on?
- Why is Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar included as an add-on?
- How long will the Gut Health Kit take to complete?
- Does the Gut Health Kit include enough products for two people?
- What’s the best way to maintain gut health after using the Gut Health Kit?
- What are probiotics?
- What role do digestive enzymes play in the digestive process?
- How much Oxy-Powder should I take?
- Can I purchase the products separately?
Which Floratrex is included with the Gut Health Kit?
The Gut Health Kit includes the Floratrex advanced formula with 50 Billion CFUs.
Why is Turmeric included as an add-on?
Turmeric has a history of supporting gut health and digestion. Active compounds in turmeric, like curcumin, provide strong antioxidants that can help soothe and protect the stomach lining and digestive system.
Why is Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar included as an add-on?
Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is well known as a digestive aid and tonic for overall health. Consuming it with distilled water promotes healthy pH levels inside the gut and encourages many other health benefits.
How long will the Gut Health Kit take to complete?
The Gut Health Kit is a 30-day program to cleanse and balance the gut and support the digestive system. For best results, follow the instructions as provided to bring balance to your entire digestive system.
Does the Gut Health Kit include enough products for two people?
The Gut Health Kit is designed for one person as a 30-day program.
What’s the best way to maintain gut health after using the Gut Health Kit?
The Gut Health Kit can put you on the right track, but it’s up to you to maintain your progress. After completing the gut health kit, follow a healthy diet that consists of whole, organic fruits and vegetables. Avoid foods that inflame the gut, like refined sugar, GMOs, and artificial ingredients. Realize that your gut is like all other systems in the body and requires complete, high-quality nutrition to function its best. If you don’t get all the nutrients you need from food, a multivitamin or other supplements can fill the gaps. Regularly cleanse your body, especially your colon and liver. A healthy lifestyle is a great start, but it’s nearly impossible to avoid exposure to all environmental toxins.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are friendly bacteria that live in the gastrointestinal tract where they perform many beneficial functions. Probiotics are best known for assisting the digestive process and facilitating nutrient absorption, especially with hard-to-digest foods, but they also support the immune system, may impact mental health, and more. There are nearly 500 types of bacteria that can reside in the human gut; the most common are Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria bifidum. Floratrex contains a unique combination of 23 health-supporting probiotic strains with prebiotics.
What role do digestive enzymes play in the digestive process?
All food is comprised of macronutrients like fat, protein, and carbohydrates. Locked within the macronutrients are micronutrients—individual vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. Digestive enzymes are the key that makes them available. Digestive enzymes support the digestive process by breaking down food and releasing nutrients. Different enzymes break down the different components. For example, lipase is an enzyme that breaks down fat, cellulase helps break down plant fibers, and protease breaks down protein. VeganZyme contains a full-spectrum blend of enzymes to make your digestion as efficient as possible.
How much Oxy-Powder should I take?
The Gut Health Kit is designed to allow you to adjust your serving of Oxy-Powder according to your needs. The use of Oxy-Powder is different for everyone; you may need to adjust your Oxy-Powder use throughout the cleanse by increasing or decreasing the number of capsules you take for full cleansing and elimination. Some individuals will require the entire bottle of Oxy-Powder to achieve desired results. Others will find satisfaction with fewer capsules. However, it is most likely that the kit contains more capsules than most people will require for the 30-day program. You can save the extra Oxy-Powder for future cleansing or to relieve occasional constipation.
Can I purchase the products separately?
You can purchase the products separately, but the Gut Health Kit is priced to provide considerable savings. If you have already purchased one or more of the products separately, you can use them for the Gut Health Kit protocol, simply follow the kit instructions.