Learn About The Astonishing Air Purifying Capabilities of the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System?
- What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System?
- What are the Benefits of the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System?
What is the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System?
The Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system is the perfect solution for improving your indoor air quality!
Instead of having an air purifier in every room of your house, why not put one directly at the source? The Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system allows you to do just that.
The Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system is installed directly to your AC Unit inside your house. It will create ionized hydro-peroxides, and propel them into the HVAC duct making it easier to circulate around your house. These ionized hydro-peroxides will actively purify every cubic foot of air and surfaces in your entire living surface.
Using an electro magnetic energy cell to create ionized hydro-peroxides, the Guardian Air REME+ (Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy) whole house air purification system proactively sends ionized advanced oxidizers throughout your entire house or office to destroy pollutants, particulates, microbes, gases and odors in the air and on surfaces, before they have a chance to reach your family or employees. Because it’s installed directly in your HVAC duct, it will help disperse oxidants that kill pollutants and allergens in the air throughout your entire living space.
There are over one million Guardian Air REME+ air purification systems in use around the world. The Chinese government recently purchased hundreds of thousands of these devices to help fight the Avain flu pandemic.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System
- Indoor air pollution has been described by the EPA and Congress as America's #1 environmental health problem. Air pollutants can cause allergies, sick building syndrome, infections and spread harmful organisms.
- The filter on your furnace is NOT ENOUGH! Traditional air filters only trap medium-to-large particles and have little to no effect on gases, vapors, bacteria and viruses.
- The Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System is the best home air purification device available. It's also commonly used in medical, food, military commercial, hospitality and government facilities. Some of the largest restaurant chains, hospitals, hotels, theme parks, public schools and cruise lines in the United States have implemented the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification systems as part of their the Norovirus & MRSA protection plan.
- The Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System Achieved a 99+% Kill Rate for...
- Don't fall prey to sick building syndrome! Sick building syndrome describes a situation in which building occupants suffer from acute health and comfort disorders. The non-specific complaints are linked to time spent in a building, but no specific illness or cause can be identified. Complaints may be localized to a particular room or be widespread throughout the building. Mold, mildew, off gases from carpets, glues, copy machines, furniture, etc may all be involved. Indications of sick building syndrome include sore throat, headaches, sore eyes, fatigue, coughing, wheezing, itching, nausea and lethargy.
What are the Benefits of the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System?
The Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System helps remove:
- Mold Spores
- Dust & Dander
- Pet Odors
- Smoke Odors
- Trash Odors
- Paint Odors
- Cooking Odors
- Chemical Odors
- SARS & Avian Flu
- Norwalk Virus
- "Musty" or Stale Air Smells
Independent Tests Have Shown the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System to Achieve...
- 99.99% reduction of bacteria and viruses on surface areas
- 99% reduction of microbes on food surfaces
- 99% reduction of E. coli, Listeria, Strep, MRSA, H1N1, Avian Flu & Norwalk Virus
- 99% reduction of airborne mold, bacteria and yeast
- 85% reduction of odors around the house, including smoke
- 80% reduction of VOC's
Enjoy Healthy, Clean Air in Your Home Today With the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System!
- Why the Guardian Air REME+ is the Best Air Purification System for Your Home
- Air Purifier Comparison
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- The Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Inhalers
- How to Get Rid of Mold: 15 Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Deep Breathing for Lung Cleansing
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Orange Peel
- Lung Cleansing Benefits of Oregano
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Eucalyptus
- How to Make a Castor Oil Pack for Lung Cleansing
- The Top 5 Harmful Toxins in Air
- 9 Tips for Reducing Indoor Air Pollution
- Lung Cleansing With Peppermint Oil
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Lungwort
- 6 Tips for Keeping Your Lungs Clean
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Elecampane
- Manufacturer's product brochure [PDF]
- Independent study REME technology validated claims of Hydroperoxides [PDF]
- Infectious Diseases Effect on Indoor Air Quality [PDF]
By Dr. James Marsden, Ronald G. Fink and Walter Ellis
- RGF’s Advanced OxidationTechnology [PDF]
- Advanced Oxidation Test Results 2000-2011 [PDF]
Kansas State University Study Results for the REME+'s Effect on Common Pollutants:
99+% inactivation of H1N1 Swine Flu on a stainless steel surface
Kansas State University conducted preliminary testing on Photohydroionization (PHI™), the same technology utilized in the the Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification systems, and found "99+% inactivation of H1N1 Swine Flu on a stainless steel surface."
Advanced Oxidation Plasma is effective at inactivating Influenza A H1N1 virus on inoculated stainless steel. Additional testing is recommended to evaluate different strains of the virus, as well as other environmental surfaces and application parameters.
For more indepth details about this study on the H1N1 flu virus, please view this PDF.
99+% inactivation of Avian Influenza
According to testing conducted at Kansas State University in 2006, the Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system has a rate of "99+% inactivation of Avian Influenza"..
Avian flu refers to influenza A viruses found chiefly in birds, chickens, ducks and turkeys, but infections can sometimes occur in humans. If a human contracts Avian flu, it may cause them to experience the following symptoms: fever, headach, aching muscles, and sore throats. If left untreated, Avian flu may eventually lead to pneumonia, acute respiratory distress, eye infections and death.
99+% inactivation of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
According to testing conducted at Kansas State University, the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system has a rate of "99+% inactivation of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)"..
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is an aggressive type of bacteria that is resistant to common antibiotics, including methicillin, penicillin and amoxicillin. The likelihood of you becoming infected with MRSA is low, but your chances go up if you have a weakend immune system and/or frequently visit hospitals, healthcare facilities or nursing homes. Research has shown that MRSA can be difficult to fight. One recent study, however, showed that thyme oil has potential, but more research is needed.
99+% inactivation of Norwalk Virus (Noroviruses)
According to testing conducted at Midwest Research Institute, the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system has a rate of ""..
Noroviruses are a group of related, single-stranded RNA, non-enveloped viruses that may eventually lead to acute gastroenteritis in humans. One of the leading causes of foodborne-disease outbreaks, noroviruses spread through contaminated water, food and surfaces, that we come in contact with and then spread to other people. When you become infected with noroviruses, you may experience the following symptoms: nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, fever, muscle aches and fatigue.
99+% Inactivation of E. coli in 24 hours
According to testing conducted at Kansas State University, the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system has a rate of "99+% Inactivation of E. coli in 24 hours"..
Most strains of the Escherichia coli bacteria are rather harmless. There are E. coli strains, however, which are harmful and possibly fatal, especially in children. You can become infected with E. coli if you drink contaminated water or eat undercooked beef. When you become infected with E. coli, you may experience the following symptoms: nausea, bloody diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, excessive gas and fever. If left untreated, an E. coli infection may lead to Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome, urinary tract infections, peritonitis, mastitis, septicemia, kidney failure and meningitis.
99+% Inactivation of Listeria in 24 hours
According to testing conducted at Kansas State University, the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system has a rate of ""..
Listeria is a common foodborne illness commonly found in contaminated food, water and soil. Unlike other similar germs, Listeria can survive and grow in cold temperatures, making it a more versatile disease. Pregnant women and people with weak immune systems are most susceptible to Listeria, although, it's possible for anyone to become ill from it. When you become infected with Listeria, you may experience the following symptoms: fever, chills, nausea, stomach cramps and vomiting.
99+% Inactivation of Strep in 24 hours
Often found in the throat, Group A Streptococcus is a common bacterium that can cause mild illnesses, including "strep throat" and skin infections. While the symptoms of streptococcus are usually mild, if left untreated, it could lead to Rheumatic Fever, Impetigo, Cellulties, Erysipelas and Scarlet Fever.
Candida Albicans was 99+% inactive after 24 hours
According to research conducted at Kansas State University, Candida Albicans was 99+% inactive after 24 hours of use by the Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system.
Candida albicans is a yeast fungus that naturally inhabits the body. The majority of this fungus (90%) resides in the mouth and intestinal tract. When Candida grows out of control, it becomes a major problem. Common symptoms of Candida overgrowth include - indigestion, bloating, constipation, fatigue, hair loss, headaches, urinary tract infections and toenail fungus.
99+% inactivation rate of Streptococcus Pneumoniae in 48 hours
Research conducted at Kansas State University found a "99+% inactivation rate of Streptococcus Pneumoniae in 48 hours" with the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system. 
Pneumococcus poses a danger to man of us, as it is the leading cause of bacterial pneumonia, as well as an important contributor to bacterial meningitis. Pneumococcal infections are the most common invasive bacterial infections in children in the United States, causing about 1,400 cases of meningitis, 17,000 cases of bloodstream infections, and 71,000 cases of pneumonia every year in children under 5.
99+% inactivation rate of Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph) in 48 hours
Research conducted at Kansas State University found a "99+% inactivation rate of Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph) in 48 hours" with the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system. .
Staphylococcus is a group of bacteria that can cause a number of diseases, as a direct result of infection. While anybody can develop a staph infection, newborns and people with chronic conditions are most susceptible. Symptoms of a staph infection include boils, pus, fevers, chills and low blood pressure.
Reduced mold by 97-98%, reduced yeast by 90+%, reduced bacteria by 99%
According to testing conducted at various independent labs, the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system helped reduce mold by 97-98%, reduced yeast by 90+%, and reduced bacteria by 99%. The tests were conducted in a standard 2,000 sq. ft. home and a 3,000 sq. ft. simulated home.
Reducing the overall amount of mold and bacteria in your house is always a wise idea. Whether it's airborne or growing somewhere in your house, there are many dangers of mold that you should be aware of. Mold and mildew are known to cause respiratory problems, common allergic reaction symptoms, nervous-system disorders and depression. Here's a few tips to help you get rid of mold.
Formaldehyde was "undetectable in 4 hours"
According to research conducted in a test chamber at Kansas State University, Formaldehyde was "undetectable in 4 hours" after the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system was turned on..
There are many dangers associated with repeated exposure to Formaldehyde, including watery/burning eyes, coughing, wheezing, nausea, skin irritation and even the development of several types of cancers! Using the REME+ unit will help reduce the amount of formaldehyde that may be in the air of your living environment.
Smoke odors reduced by 70% within 24 hours, smoke pariculate reduced 25% within 24 hours
According to research conducted at C&W Engineering, and Independent PE Firm, smoke odors were reduced by 70% within 24 hours, and smoke pariculate was reduced 25% within 24 hours of using the Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system. 
The purpose of this research was to determine to what effect the REME+ purification unit has on cigaretter smoke odors and particulate. The tests were performed utilizing two 500 cubic food test chambers and a ten-person odor panel. Smoke particulate was tested with a laser particle counter. Besides using the REME+ unit, here's a few more tips to help you remove smoke from indoor air.
D-limonene reduced by 98%, Toluene reduced by 29% Methyl Ethyl Ketone reduced by 13%
According to research conducted by NELAP, an accredited independent lab, D-limonene was reduced by 98%, Toluene was reduced by 29% and Methyl Ethyl Ketone was reduced by 13% after using the Guardian Air REME+ air purification system . 
Volatile organic compounds, more commonly known as VOC's, can include a variety of different types of chemicals. VOC's are emitted as gases from particular liquids or solids, and can have both short and long-term adverse health effects on all of us.
Videos of the Guardian Air REME+ in Action:
- Newscast: How the Guardian Air is Helping Stampout SARS in China
Watch as a Florida news station does a segment on RGF, the manufacturer of the Guardian Air REME+ HVAC cell, and how advanced oxidation technology is helping fight the SARS virus in China.
Source: RGFgroup on YouTube
- Using Advanced Oxidation Technologies at Food Processing Plants
Watch an old ABC Nightly News segment on how advanced oxidation technologies, in particular ozone, is being used to help reduce viruses, bacteria and chemicals in many food processing plants. As a result, the food is cleaner and safer for us to eat.
- How One Restaurant is Using Advanced Oxidation Technologies to Improve Their Food and water
Watch as the President of RGF explains how one popular restaurant in Florida is using advanced oxidation technologies to improve the quality and safety of the food and water for their customers.
- Sick Building Syndrome: Why It's Important to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
This segment from '60 Minutes' is on the importance of indoor air quality. The segment discusses how Sick Building Syndrome can affect everybody in the building, as well as the awareness at the federal level of the importance of improving indoor air quality.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Guardian Air REME+ Air Purification System
- Is it okay to run the unit all the time or is it better to cycle with the fan?
- Can the unit be installed on the return air side of the HVAC?
- The blue indicator lamp is not illuminated, is the Guardian Air REME+ cell working properly?
- After two years my Guardian Air REME+ unit indicator light still glows blue, is it still working?
Is it okay to run the unit all the time or is it better to cycle with the fan?
The Guardian Air REME+ air purification system treats your home when the HVAC unit fan is on or the system is on auto. It is recommended to leave your fan on continually for the first week to two weeks after the unit is installed to prime the air in your home.
After the first one to two months, we recommend changing your filters to high efficiency 4-5" pleated filter in your HVAC unit. The REME unit should be on 24/7 but you do not need to run the fan continuously. With that being said, the fan plays an important role in this process because it is the main power source that moves those oxidizers through the duct work and into the conditioned space, but you can utilize the fan in different ways. For example, if you are not heating or cooling, you may want to run the fan for at least 10 minutes out of every hour (most people like to run it longer and some people like to run they're fan all the time).
Can the unit be installed on the return air side of the HVAC?
The best location for your Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system is in the plenum, just after the air handler. This allows for full distribution and extended air treatment. In situations were it is somehow impossible to locate the unit after the HVAC unit, it is acceptable to locate the Guardian Air REME+ unit before the HVAC unit, however the high moisture content of the cooling coils, as well as the high temp of the heating coils will reduce the effective treatment capacity of the unit.
The Blue Indicator lamp is not illuminated, is my Guardian Air REME+ cell working properly?
In some instances that may be the case, however, it could also mean that the unit just needs to be reset. To do this, simple unplug the 12 volt power cord from the unit, wait five seconds, and then re-install.
After two years my Guardian Air REME+ unit indicator light still glows blue, is it still working?
The blue indicator light does in fact let you know if the unit is operating or not. However, it does not indicate the relative output of the unit. The output of the unit reduces with time, and after two years of operation, it is recommended to change out the replaceable HVAC cell insert to maintain optimum effectiveness of the unit.
We strongly urge you to have a HVAC contractor install your Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system. We discussed with local HVAC contractors in the Houston area and found that prices range from $75-125. Prices may vary in your area.
Before you hire an HVAC contractor to install your Guardian Air REME+ HVAC cell, it would be wise to ask them if they are familiar with the units or if they've ever installed one. Please remember to do your research on every HVAC contractor before hiring them.
If you prefer to install the REME+ HVAC cell on your own, please read this set of installation instructions from the manufacturer.
For maintenance: Replace the cell inside the REME+ air purification unit every 2½ to 3 years or 25,000 hours of use.
Video of Guardian Air REME+ Installation
American Home Builders Installs REME+ System at a School
Watch as a popular TV show, American Builder, installs a Guardian Air REME+ air purification system in a small school. This video offers a more indepth look at what the Guardian Air REME+ whole house air purification system does, as well as how it is installed.