What is the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System?
The Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System is a small, portable air purifier that plugs directly into the wall outlets found in your home, apartment and office. It has been proven to reduce smoke, mold, fungi, odors, VOCs and bacteria found in the air of many indoor environments.
Using RGF's Photohydroionization™ technology, the Guardian Air Plug In creates super oxide ions, hydroxides, hydroperoxides and UV light which are targeted on a hydrated quad-metallic target to develop an advanced oxidation for complete air purification.
What are the Benefits of the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System?
- Reduces bacteria, mold, odor and VOCs.
- Can used in any room and is completely inconspicuous.
- No wiring or complicated installation required.
- Ideal for homes, hotel rooms, suites, restrooms, offices, locker rooms, etc.
- Attractive molded plastic housing has a lighted logo for a low level night light.
- No filters to replace, no wiring required...simply plug in and turn on.
- Plugs into any outlet AND has a built in outlet so you can plug other devices into it.
- Hidden mounting screws helps prevent theft!
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System
1. How does the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System work? The Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System is a photohydroionization air treatment system using PHI cell technology, not a filter. Photohydroionization is an advanced oxidation technology that helps reduce microbes and gases in the air, because it utilizes a broad spectrum HE & UV light targeted on a quad metallic target which produces Hydroperoxides. Photohydroionization is effective on a large number of gases and microbes, mold, bacteria, VOC's, odors and smoke.
2. How much coverage does the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System provide? This system provides rooms up to 1000 sq ft with mold, odor and bacterial reductions of over 90%.
3. What are the specifications for the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System?
- Dimensions: 6.25"w x 3.75"d x 10"h
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 50 watts
- Controls: On/Off & Low/High
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Material: Aluminum / Polymers
- Advanced Oxidation: Less than .04 ppm
- Replacement PHI Cell: (1) PHIC-5A-PIP
- Note: The Guardian Air Plug In system is not recommended for use on external GFCI outlets. If required, a panel box type GFCI breaker will have to be used along with it.
Breath Clean, Pure Air Today With the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System!
- Air Purifier Comparison
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- How to Get Rid of Mold: 15 Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- The Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt Inhalers
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- Lung Cleansing Benefits of Oregano
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Orange Peel
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Eucalyptus
- Deep Breathing for Lung Cleansing
- How to Make a Castor Oil Pack for Lung Cleansing
- Lung Cleansing With Peppermint Oil
- 9 Tips for Reducing Indoor Air Pollution
- 6 Tips for Keeping Your Lungs Clean
- The Top 5 Harmful Toxins in Air
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Lungwort
- The Lung Cleansing Benefits of Elecampane
- Manufacturer's brochure [PDF]
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Start Living Green Today
As low as: $339.95