What is the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System?
The Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System is a small, portable air purifier that plugs directly into the wall outlets found in your home, apartment and office.
It has been proven to reduce smoke, mold, fungi, odors, VOCs and bacteria found in the air of many indoor environments.
Using RGF's Photohydroionization™ technology, the Guardian Air Plug In creates super oxide ions, hydroxides, hydroperoxides and UV light which are targeted on a hydrated quad-metallic target to develop an advanced oxidation for complete air purification.
The Guardian Air Plug In has built-in plugs, so you will not lose the use of your wall outlet. You have the option to plug any other device directly into the Guardian Air Plug In unit.
What are the Benefits of the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System?
The Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System reduces bacteria, mold, odor and VOCs. The Guardian Air Plug can used in any room and is completely inconspicuous. The Guardian Air Plug In plugs directly into a wall outlet and can be used with or without the internal fan. It has its own outlets as part of the unit, so you don't lose wall outlets.
- Plugs into existing outlets in your home
- No wiring or complicated installation required
- Ideal for homes, hotel rooms, suites, restrooms, offices, locker rooms, etc
- Has a built in night light
- No filters to replace, No wiring required...simply plug in and turn on
- Has a built in electrical outlet, so you can plug other devices into it
- Hidden mounting screws helps prevent theft of the air purifer
How Does the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System Work?
The Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System is a photohydroionization air treatment system using PHI cell technology, not a filter.
Photohydroionization is an advanced oxidation technology that helps reduce microbes and gases in the air, because it utilizes a broad spectrum HE & UV light targeted on a quad metallic target which produces Hydroperoxides.
The main advantage of Photohydroionization, is that it is exceedingly effective on a large number of gases and microbes, mold, bacteria, VOC's, odors and smoke.
How Much Coverage Does the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System provide?
This system provides rooms up to 1000 sq ft with mold, odor and bacterial reductions of over 90%. An attractive molded plastic housing with a lighted logo provides for a low level night light.
What are the Specifications for the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System?
- 6.25"w x 3.75"d x 10"h
- 110 VAC, 50 watts
- On/Off & Low/High
- 2 lbs.
- Aluminum / Polymers
- Less than .04 ppm
Replacement PHI Cell:
- (1) PHIC-5A-PIP
- The Guardian Air Plug In system is not recommended for use on external GFCI outlets. If required, a panel box type GFCI breaker will have to be used along with it.
PIP: A wonderful product
We have owned two (2) of these RPG- PIP units for four years. They are wonderful and do what the mfgr. say s thaey will.
We had loaned out our two units to a young couple that had just had triplets. The babies were very susceptible to viruses and other germs, as they were born slightly premature.
they put one unit in the nursery and the other in the livingroom.
It was during the first few days that we were wihout the units that we noticed that our allergies were reoccurring and that the air in our home just didn't seem right. (didn't smell "fresh").
That is when we ordered another one.
This is the real deal
Our house has a mold problem that this little unit deal with quite nicely. The bulb went bad after several years and I could tell the difference right away. I need to get another one as everyone wants one in their room. Don't confuse this with an ordinary UV light as this operates differently. If you have air quality issues this unit needs to be on your list. Excellent product!
- Air Purifier Comparison
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke From Indoor Air
- Facts About Indoor Air Quality
- Harmful Toxins in the Air
- How to Eliminate Chemical Toxins from Indoor Air
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- How to Get Rid of Mold: 15 Tips Every Homeowner Should Know
- The Hidden Formaldehyde In Everyday Products
- 10 Ways to Naturally Prevent & Treat Seasonal Allergies
- Are Chemtrails Making Us Sick?
- Manufacturer's brochure [PDF]