Learn About the Environmental Cleansing
Power of the Green Living Kit!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
What is the Green Living Kit?
The Green Living Kit is everything you need to create a healthy, clean, and green living environment. This set of tools will address the most common sources of indoor toxins: air pollution, chemicals in water, and more. Dr. Group's book, The Green Body Cleanse contains insight and knowledge to create a green life!
The Top 5 Reasons You Need the Green Living Kit
1. Purifies the Air You Breathe
Your body needs oxygen but mold, mildew, toxic fumes, microorganisms, pet dander, and smoke are counterproductive to your health. You take 30,000 breaths a day, shouldn't they be clean?
2. Purifies Your Drinking Water
Your body is 70% water. Consuming toxic water means having a toxic body. Perchlorate, bisphenols, phlatates, prescription drug residue, insecticides, herbicides, pesticides are commonly found in tap water supplies.
3. Reduces Stress
Make no mistake, stress is bad for your health. It creates toxins that affect your mental and physical wellbeing, and it weakens your immune system.
4. Reduces Toxins
Many things in our home and work environment put our health at risk. Many common cleaning products are loaded with chemicals, so are many personal hygiene products. Did you know aluminum is an ingredient in many toothpastes and deodorants? "Harmless" "home use" pesticides might kill bugs, but what do you think they do to your health?
5. Contains all the Tools You Need at a Discounted Price!
Detoxifying your life will have the best results when you detoxify multiple aspects of it. No one tool can do it all. Buy the kit and save money from purchasing the items separately.
Shocking Statistics About Environmental Toxins
- Indoor air pollution is responsible for the death of 1.6 million people each year. 
- Playing and crawling on a typical floor exposes babies to mold, mildew, and dust mites. One day of exposure introduces the equivalent of four cigarettes to an infant's lungs.
- Indoor air quality is a leading environmental health concern in the United States.
- Up to 40% of people say their jobs are "...very or extremely stressful."
- At least 1 million workers are absent every day due to stress. 
- America ranks number 28 on a list of developed nations for average life expectancy. 
- Arsenic is number one on the 2005 CERCLA Harmful Substance List. 
- Consumption of arsenic-polluted water increases the risk of developing cancer and lowers mental development in children. Indications may not appear for years. 
- Fluoride toxins can enter your body from water, brushing your teeth, showering or rinsing with common dental products.
- Sodium fluoride is labeled as "...toxic by ingestion, inhalation and skin contact" and requires safety glasses & gloves to handle.
- According to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, chlorinated drinking water caused the development of liver and kidney tumors in rats.
- The American Journal of Public Health estimates a 95% risk of developing cancer from drinking chlorinated tap water. 
What's Included in the Green Living Kit?
- Removes common air pollutants.
- Plugs into existing outlets, no wiring or complicated installation.
- Ideal for homes, offices, or hotel rooms.
- No filters to replace.
- Built in electrical outlet lets you connect other devices into it.
- Tests for bacteria, lead, pesticides, nitrates and nitrites, chlorine, hardness.
- Fast, easy, and accurate results.
- Contains Dr. Group's complete Secret to Health seminar filmed lived in Houston Texas.
- Contains information suppressed by the medical establishment.
- Detailed advice to restore your health and take control of your body!
The Green Body Cleanse - Hardcover and PDF
- Dr. Group's groundbreaking book on green and organic living.
- Revelations from counseling people with serious health conditions.
- Detailed tips and information that will help you make healthier choices.
- Reveals the secrets for having a healthier body, living a healthier, greener lifestyle.
Please note this is optional and available as an add on
- Multi-stage, gravity-powered filter cartridge reduces chlorine, lead, and other harmful contaminants.
- Filter cartridge adds trace alkaline minerals.
- Improves taste and quality of water
- Large 2.2 liter capacity
- Enhances water with Wellness Technology
Why our Green Living Kit is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the health benefiting results of the Green Living Kit.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about the Green Living Kit?
1. Can I get sick or chronically tired from being indoors? Chronic indications last longer than three months and many people suffer from chronic health indications that are not easily explained and may be caused by a toxic home or work environment. Anxiety, headaches, allergies, fatigue, sleep problems, skin problems, depression, or sinus trouble can all be connected to your living environment. Most buildings and homes are built air tight and sealed to reduce leaking of cool air and heat to save electricity. The downside to an efficiently sealed home is that toxic particles are trapped inside.
2. How does contaminated water affect me? Chemicals in water can have a huge impact on your health and well-being. Water toxins can accumulate in your clothes, towels, and bedding after washing, are absorbed through your skin from swimming and showering, are absorbed in the food you cook or boil, can be present coffee, tea, and other beverages -- especially at restaurants.
3. Does the Wellness Carafe really produce great tasting water? Absolutely, 100%! The Wellness Carafe is a fantastic device and will provide you with bottled water quality on demand!
Get Started Today & Discover How The Green Living Kit Can Boost Your
Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
The Green Living Kit Includes
Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System
Removing pollutants from indoor air decreases your exposure to toxins and improves your health. Cleanse the air in your home or office by using the Guardian Air Plug In Air Purification System. It plugs into existing outlets in your home and requires no wiring or complicated installation. Learn More
WaterSafe - Home Drinking Water Test Kit
Use the Watersafe test kit to determine if your drinking water is contaminated with unsafe levels of bacteria, lead, pesticides, nitrates and nitrites, and chlorine. Learn More
The Secret to Health DVD
If you want to restore your health, you need to learn the valuable information presented in The Secret to Health DVD! Solutions come from addressing root problems, not indications. This 80 minute video shows you the secrets to overcoming disease and living a happier, healthier life! Learn More
The Green Body Cleanse - Hardcover and PDF
Dr. Edward F. Group III has compiled more than twenty years of research, statistics, charts, tips, recipes, diagrams and facts into his latest book, The Green Body Cleanse. Learn More
Please note this is optional and available as an add on
Using a superior, multi-stage filter cartridge, the Wellness Carafe provides will reduce chlorine, lead, and other harmful contaminants! The filter cartridge contains enhancement media to add trace alkaline minerals for a unique taste found only with the Wellness Carafe. Learn More
- How to Eliminate EMF Radiation from Cell Phones
- Dust Mites: A Microscopic Threat to Your Family’s Health
- How to Eliminate Tobacco Smoke from Indoor Air
- The Dangers of Mold & Mildew in your Home or Office
- 9 Ways to Reduce Symptoms of Pet Allergies
- 9 Tips for Reducing Indoor Air Pollution
- What is Sick Building Syndrome?
- 12 Toxins in Your Drinking Water
- How do I Eliminate Stress with Love?
- How do I Eliminate Stress with Color?
- How to Eliminate Stress with Sleep
- How to Stress with Laughter
- How to Eliminate stress with Massage
- How do I Eliminate stress with Change?
- How to Eliminate Stress with Exercise
- How do I Eliminate Stress with Meditation?
- How do I Eliminate Stress with Chiropractic?
- How do I Eliminate Stress with Nature and Sun?
- How do I Eliminate Stress with Aromatherapy?
- How do I Eliminate Stress with EFT or NLP?
- How to Eliminate Toxic EMF's from Cellphones
- How to Eliminate Radiation from Home Electronics?
- How To Eliminate Geopathic Stress from Your Environment?
- How to Eliminate Radiation from Microwave Ovens?
- The Benefits of Organic Soap
- The Benefits of Organic Shampoo and Conditioners
- The Benefits of Organic Carpet Cleaners
- What are VOC’s
- The Benefits of Organic Toothpaste and Mouthwash
- The Benefits of Organic Dishwashing Liquid
- The Benefits of Organic Laundry Detergent
- How to Make Your Own Natural Cleaning Products
- 6 Reasons to Use Organic Makeup
- Benefits of Organic Pesticides
- The Benefits of Aluminum Free Deodorant
- How to Convert Your Home to Solar Energy
Frequently Asked Questions About the Green Living Kit
- Is indoor air pollution exposure a problem?
- Can plastic water bottles be a source of toxins?
- Is all stress bad?
Is indoor air pollution exposure a problem?
Yes, the EPA warns that indoor air can be up to 10x more toxic than outdoor air. Modern construction is "too efficient" and can actually seal homes up tight, preventing toxins and gases from leaving. Eliminating airborne pollutants significantly reduces your daily exposure to toxins, thereby promoting your health.
Can plastic water bottles be a source of toxins?
Bisphenols and phlalates used for the manufacturing of plastic water bottles have been classified as toxic compounds and may leach into the water. Beware, bisphenols are hormone disruptors and carcinogens!
Is all stress bad?
One man's bad stress (distress) is another man's good stress (eustress). Good stress is the excited feeling you get in times of joy or when you accomplish positive things in your life. Research has found that short blasts of exciting "Good" stress can actually strengthen the immune system.
Bad stress produces anxiety, fear, depression, jealousy, resentment, anger or other negative emotions. This typesof stress is commonly brought on by a toxic environment at home or work.
Prolonged stress can cause the body to release excess stress hormones. The body is very sensitive to stress responses and its ability to function is easily disrupted by lingering stress.
Over time, stress can severely impact a person's health and manifest as: