What are Go Raw Chocolate Super Cookies?
Packed with delicious chocolate flavor and have a crunch not available in any chocolate bar, you won't feel guilty about indulging in these chocolate treats! Go Raw makes it easy to enjoy the benefits of raw food with these Chocolate Super Cookies. Made without any added sugar, oils, flour or animal products of any kind, these cookies contain raw cacao to provide the antioxidants, vitamin C, omega-6 and seratonin that is destroyed in processed chocolate. Easy to enjoy any time, and super delicious, these healthy cookies will curb any chocolate craving!
A Brief History of Go Raw Real Live Food
Go Raw started in San Diego, California in 2002 with a small retail space. In 2005, the company relocated to a 4,000 square foot space in Mountain View and employed a staff of ten. Today, they've expanded to four buildings, 17,000 square feet of space, and 50 employees.
A new, 65,000 square foot, solar-powered production plant is under construction in San Jose, California, where the high standards will continue.
The Benefits of Go Raw Products:
- Dedicated manufacturing facility.
- No cross contamination.
- No Nuts.
- All products are seed based and sourced from local growers whenever possible.
- Seeds are optically sorted and rinsed three times in filtered water.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Go Raw Chocolate Super Cookies?
- They are the Paramount of Quality
Go Raw only uses the best organic seeds, often from local growers. They're carefully sprouted and the entire production process is absolutely unmatched. You can rest easy knowing that Go Raw holds up their commitment to providing the healthiest, most flavorful foods ever!
Raw and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, these Chocolate Super Cookies are a delicious treat!
You will NOT mistake these for cardboard cutouts! Sweet, and crunchy, these Chocolate Super Cookies taste amazing!
- Super Healthy!
Dark chocolate has many health promoting qualities and sprouted seeds are one of the most nutritionally dense foods that exist!
- 100% Natural -- GUARANTEED!
Hand made in a raw, family-owned kitchen, these cookies only have five ingredients!
What are the Benefits of Go Raw Chocolate Super Cookies?
- 100% Organic, raw, vegan, and kosher.
- All live (Dried under 105°F).
- All hand made in a raw, family owned kitchen.
- Certified wheat and gluten free.
- No GMOs, trans fats, or cholesterol.
- One bag contains 3 one-ounce servings, each serving has under 150 calories.
We Asked Our Customers What They Like Best About Go Raw Chocolate Super Cookies
- "Delicious Healthy Snack! I was surprised by how absolutely delicious these cookies taste. They are a healthy alternative to junk food cookies - i take them on planes when traveling, in the car when running errands, etc." ~ SP-LA
- "Beyond satisfied with this purchase! They are really absolutely tasty and good for you. Raw products are sometimes difficult to like and it does have a different taste. I totally recommend this very yummy item." ~ Charlie
- "Our family is gluten-free and sugar-free... We recently discovered these and love them! Not really like a cookie as we used to know them, but still a fun treat. They're crunchy but have a great chocolatey-coconutty taste. Our whole family likes them." ~ Katafus
How Does Go Raw Produce the Healthiest, Most Flavorful Snacks Available?
- Their process is a craft -- all organic ingredients are mixed, hand spread, and slowly dehydrated with custom built dehydrators at an average 98°F to maximize enzymatic and nutritional integrity and flavor.
- Go Raw sources only organic, top-grade ingredients.
- They optically sort the best organic seeds, soak them in filtered water, and sprout them to perfection!
- Go Raw refrigerates all ingredients, necessary or not.
- Vegan, gluten free, and minimally processed.
- Go Raw retains complete control over product processing and packaging.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Go Raw Chocolate Super Cookies?
1. How are they made? Carefully! Dotted coconut and with sesame seeds that have been sprouted in purified water, these cookies are held together and sweetened with dates and raw agave nectar. The amazing and satisfying chocolate flavor is courtesy of the raw cacao!
2. How do they taste? In one word -- delicious! At first they're hard and crunchy and right about the time you expect a cardboard "healthy snack" flavor to shine through, they get chewy and fill your mouth with a pure chocolate taste with a slight essence of coconut!
3. Doesn't chocolate need to be melted? How is that raw? Raw cacao is made by dehydrating the fruit of the cacao tree at low temperatures before grinding it into a powder. As a powder, it can be combined with other ingredients without heat. This allows the cacao to remain raw and retain antioxidants, vitamin C, and phenethylamine (the ingredient that gives chocolate its love power).
- Enjoy with a tall glass of water or almond milk!
- Try the other Go Raw products!
- Refrigeration is recommended but it's not necessary.
Still Not Sure You'll Love Go Raw Chocolate Super Cookies? Read These Reviews...
- "Healthy cookies! I use this product to support sugar cravings." ~ Qjones
- "2 orders gone in 2 weeks! These cookies are so delicious. I placed 2 orders 2 weeks ago, and already reordered again. They are nutritious, my kids like them, and they are nut-free, and gluten free! These are crunchy with a chocolate and mild coconut flavor to it. The bags are small, and we eat them quickly." ~ I. Blumenfeld
- "Chocolate Coconut without the Guilt! Crunchy, chocolatey with that coconut. Low glycemic with the agave. This treat is absolutely fantastic and it's organic to boot! It's wonderful to have a treat that is low in calories, good for your body (none of that overly processed low calorie snacks) and good for the earth. This is a staple of mine! Will definitely buy it again and again." ~ Nyra
Start Satisfying Your Cravings Today With a Snack Your Body Will Love!
- Organic coconut (unsulphured)
- Sprouted organic sesame seeds
- Organic dates
- Organic cacao
Enjoy with a tall glass of almond milk!
To best preserve each product, refrigeration is recommended but not required. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from insects.