What are Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars?
Fruits of Life™ whole food antioxidant matrix food bars are organic, nutritious, and satisfying!
Made with whole, raw ingredients, Garden of Life’s Fruits of Life bars contain a delicious combination of organic fruit, vegetables, nuts, and sprouted grains to provide antioxidant activity, as well as live probiotics to help support healthy microbial balance in the gut.
What are the benefits of Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars?
Each bar contains soluble fiber from oat beta glucan, an important ingredient for supporting a healthy heart, as well as the Garden of Life fermented Super Seed blend, a combination of whole food ingredients that support healthy digestion.
- Contains 6 different organic fruits – equal to 4 servings of fruits!
- Are 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, and dairy-free
- Are naturally sweetened with honey and support healthy glycemic response
- Do NOT contain fillers, colorings, or artificial ingredients!
Each bar is 2.25oz (64g), available in a 3-pack of box of 12.
- Nut Butter Blend* (cashew*, almond*, sunflower seed*)
- Mixed berries* (blueberries*, cranberries*)
- Cane sugar*
- Sunflower oil*
- Sprouted Grain
- Fermented Seed and Cereal Blend
- Oat bran*
- Acacia fiber*
- Sprouted wheat*
- Malted barley*
- Sprouted barley*
- Sprouted millet*
- Sprouted lentil*
- Sprouted soybean*
- Sprouted spelt*
- Sprouted amaranth*
- Sprouted quinoa*
- Sprouted buckwheat*
- Sprouted garbanzo bean*
- Sprouted kidney bean*
- Sprouted adzuki bean*
- Sprouted flax seed*
- Sprouted sunflower seed*
- Sprouted pumpkin seed*
- Sprouted chia seed*
- Sprouted sesame seed*
- Icelandic sea salt
- Filtered water
- Dried pineapple*
- Apple powder*
- Natural fruit flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
- Dried coconut*
- Whole grape extract
- Natural vanilla*
- Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Probiotic Blend (inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus)
- Soy lecithin*
* Certified Organic Ingredient, Vegetarian, Non-GMO
Probiotics are cultured in dairy which is generally consumed during the fermentation process.
- Contains: Tree Nuts (Almonds, Cashew, Coconut), Soybeans, Wheat.
- May Contain Peanuts.
- The Health Benefits of Probiotics
- 7 Berries You Should Eat Everyday
- The Top 5 Healthiest Nuts to Add to Your Diet
- The Top 5 Healthiest Seeds to Add to Your Diet
- The Top 10 Probiotic Foods to Add to Your Diet
- Study: Blueberries & Probiotics Help Counteract Intestinal Diseases
- Research: Probiotics Help Keep Your Immune System Ready to Fight Off Infections
- Study: Taking Probiotics During Pregnancy May Prevent Obesity & Assist Weightloss After Birth
Frequently Asked Questions About Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Bars
- Why is Garden of Life a company I should trust?
- Are Fruits of Life™ bars safe for those with food allergies?
Why is Garden of Life a company I should trust?
Garden of Life is dedicated to empowering extraordinary health. Fruits of Life™ bars combine the nutrients of healthy whole foods with beneficial live probiotics and are sweetened with honey for a satisfying snack that is both delicious and nutritious.
Are Fruits of Life™ bars safe for those with food allergies?
Persons with food allergies and sensitivities should be aware that Garden of Life organic food bars do contain almonds, cashews, coconut, soy, and wheat. They are manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.