What are Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars?
Fruits of Life™ whole food antioxidant matrix food bars are organic, nutritious, and satisfying! Containing 6 organic fruits and made with whole, raw ingredients, Garden of Life’s Fruits of Life bars are a delicious combination of organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, and sprouted grains sweetened with honey. The result is an incredibly satisfying bar that provides antioxidants and live probiotics to support healthy digestion.
These delicious, naturally flavored bars are guaranteed to satisfy your appetite!
A Brief History of Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars
Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars are produced by Garden of Life, a company dedicated to providing healthy, extraordinary products that are designed to put you in control of your health.
Garden of Life was founded by Jordan Rubin after his recovery from Crohn's disease. He has authored many books which have chronicled his inspiring story, including the New York Times best seller, The Maker's Diet.
Garden of Life’s commitment to health is made possible by combining the best that nature and science have to offer. The result is the world's most effective nutritional products. Using their tools for healthy, many people have transformed their life and achieved a solid foundation of good health.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars
- Each bar contains the antioxidant activity of 4 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Made with live probiotics to support healthy digestion.
- Each bar contains soluble fiber from oat beta glucan, an important ingredient for supporting a healthy heart.
- Provides 240% of the RDA of vitamin C.
- Made in the USA and certified Organic.
What are the Benefits of Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars?
- All natural, no fillers or artificial ingredients.
- More fiber than 1 cup of blueberries.
- Contains soluble fiber from oat beta glucan, an important ingredient for supporting a healthy heart.
- Provides antioxidant activity equal to 4 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Each bar contains live probiotics to encourage healthy intestinal flora.
- Naturally sweetened with honey to support healthy glycemic response.
- Each bar is 2.25oz (64g).
Why are Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars Different?
- Contains 6 organic fruits.
- 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, and dairy free
- Does NOT contain fillers, coloring, or artificial ingredients of any sort.
- The antioxidants are derived from blueberries, cranberries, whole grape extract, and apple powder.
- Made with live probiotics.
- Made in the U.S.A.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Bars?
1. Why is Garden of Life a company I should trust? Garden of Life is dedicated to empowering extraordinary health. Fruits of Life™ bars combine the nutrients of healthy whole foods with beneficial live probiotics and are sweetened with honey for a satisfying snack that is both delicious and nutritious.
2. Are Fruits of Life™ bars safe for those with food allergies? Persons with food allergies and sensitivities should be aware that Garden of Life organic food bars do contain almonds, cashews, coconut, soy, and wheat. They are manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
3. How many servings of fruit does each bar contain? Each bar contains 6 different organic fruits and is equal to 4 servings of fruit!
Start Enjoying Health and Delicious Fruits of Life™ Summer Berry Food Bars Today!
- Nut Butter Blend* (cashew*, almond*, sunflower seed*)
- Mixed berries* (blueberries*, cranberries*)
- Cane sugar*
- Sunflower oil*
- Sprouted Grain
- Fermented Seed and Cereal Blend
- Oat bran*
- Acacia fiber*
- Sprouted wheat*
- Malted barley*
- Sprouted barley*
- Sprouted millet*
- Sprouted lentil*
- Sprouted soybean*
- Sprouted spelt*
- Sprouted amaranth*
- Sprouted quinoa*
- Sprouted buckwheat*
- Sprouted garbanzo bean*
- Sprouted kidney bean*
- Sprouted adzuki bean*
- Sprouted flax seed*
- Sprouted sunflower seed*
- Sprouted pumpkin seed*
- Sprouted chia seed*
- Sprouted sesame seed*
- Icelandic sea salt
- Filtered water
- Dried pineapple*
- Apple powder*
- Natural fruit flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
- Dried coconut*
- Whole grape extract
- Natural vanilla*
- Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Probiotic Blend (inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus)
- Soy lecithin*
* Certified Organic Ingredient, Vegetarian, Non-GMO
Probiotics are cultured in dairy which is generally consumed during the fermentation process.
- Contains: Tree Nuts (Almonds, Cashew, Coconut), Soybeans, Wheat.
- May Contain Peanuts.
- The Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
- The Health Benefits of Probiotics
- 7 Berries You Should Eat Everyday
- The Top 5 Healthiest Nuts to Add to Your Diet
- The Top 5 Healthiest Seeds to Add to Your Diet
- The Top 10 Probiotic Foods to Add to Your Diet
- Study: Blueberries & Probiotics Help Counteract Intestinal Diseases
- Research: Probiotics Help Keep Your Immune System Ready to Fight Off Infections
- Study: Taking Probiotics During Pregnancy May Prevent Obesity & Assist Weightloss After Birth