Learn About the Refreshing Power of Fresh Mouth™ Today!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Fresh Mouth™?
- A brief history of the invention of Fresh Mouth™
- The top 5 reasons you need Fresh Mouth™
- Shocking statistics about bad breath
- Health benefits of Fresh Mouth™
- Why Fresh Mouth™ is risk-free to try
- Additional tips for maintaining fresh breath
What is Fresh Mouth™?
Millions of people every day brush their teeth. But what they don’t realize is that their mouths are a battleground for organisms that cause bad breath. Fresh Mouth™ is the dentist recommended protector against offensive mouth odor! Fresh Mouth™ cleanses your mouth of organisms that cause bad breath and defends against oral invaders. Protect your breath with Fresh Mouth™!
A Brief History of the Invention of Fresh Mouth™
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Fresh Mouth™ is the result of ancient wisdom reinterpreted in the light of modern equipment, production and analysis.
- The history of Fresh Mouth™ is based on Global Healing Center's Spagyrex® process which was invented during Dr. Group's research on the root cause of disease. He found that all health problems are caused when the body becomes so contaminated with toxic residue from daily life that its own internal self-healing mechanism is suppressed. Toxins come from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, radiation and many other sources.
- This led Dr. Group on a journey to create the most powerful herbal breath freshening product on the market. It all started by studying the works of the most famous 16th century healer, scientist and alchemist, Paracelsus.
- Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity. Dr. Group took this original technology and advanced the science and art of spagyry-based processes by adding and combining specific herbs that will attack bad breath and give the mouth a refreshing purity.
- The Spagyrex® process combines ancient and current technologies to create a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique. This follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb, to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Fresh Mouth™
- Freshens your breath using 11 organic, proven herbs to fight bad breath!
- The ingredients in Fresh Mouth™ support healthy gums!
- The convenient spray bottle allows the formula to reach the back of your throat where bad breath lingers.
- Comes in a perfect, one fluid ounce size that's easy to take anywhere and great for travel!
- Completely safe, natural, and backed by a 180-day money back guarantee!
Shocking Statistics about Bad Breath
- Bad breath, or halitosis, is usually caused by bacteria, but can also result from tooth decay or gum disease.
- People who smoke, drink alcohol, coffee, and take certain medications are more likely to have bad breath.
- Americans spend over two billion dollars every year on breath freshening products.
- Chronic bad breath affects as many as 40 million Americans.
- As people age or take medications, they're more likely to experience dry mouth, which can worsen bad breath.
- An imbalanced diet is unhealthy to your body and oral health, and may cause bad breath.
What are the Benefits of Fresh Mouth™?
- Fresh Mouth™ provides natural, cleansing protection in a fast acting spray.
- Contains a potent herbal blend of mouth refreshers to naturally correct bad breath.
- Helps maintain a clean oral environment.
- Doctor-developed, super concentrated formula.
- Provides an herbal blast of peppermint, eucalyptus, and spearmint to help keep your breath fresh all day long!
Fresh Mouth™ is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the breath freshening results of Fresh Mouth™.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Additional Tips for Maintaining Fresh Breath
- Brush at least twice a day, floss at least once a day, and clean your tongue!
- Avoid tobacco completely!
- Gargle with an organic mouth rinse or hydrogen peroxide.
- Drink more water or green or black tea.
- Chew fresh mint leaves for a quick breath boost.
- Check your medications. Certain medicines can cause dry mouth and bad breath.
- Watch your diet. A low intake of carbohydrates can put your body in a state of ketosis.
- Take a probiotic! Bad breath can stem from an imbalance of gut flora.
- Cleanse your body! If your body is polluted with toxins, it is likely to emanate right out your mouth.
Get Started Today & Discover Fresh Breath with Fresh Mouth™… Or Your Money Back!!
- Certified organic peppermint
Known for its sharp odor, refreshing flavor, and cooling sensation, peppermint is an ingredient in many breath freshening products.
- Certified organic spearmint
Spearmint offers antioxidants, a refreshing, cleansing flavor, and helps kill the organisms that cause bad breath.
- Certified organic eucalyptus
Eucalyptus is toxic to many of the harmful organisms that can reside in the mouth and cause bad breath.
- Certified organic pine needle
Similar to tea tree and eucalyptus oil, pine is a potent agent that is toxic to many harmful organisms.
- Certified organic clove
Organic clove has long been a remedy that encourages healthy teeth and gums.
- Certified organic sage
Sage contains essential oils that are toxic to the harmful organisms that cause bad breath.
- Certified organic myrrh
Myrrh supports dental health in a one-two fashion. It reduces swelling and cause soothe sore gums. It's also toxic to organisms that cause bad breath.
- Certified organic tea tree
Many oral health support products contain tea tree because of its toxicity to the harmful organisms that cause bad breath.
- Certified organic peppermint essential oil
Peppermint oil and its components: camphor, menthol, and carvacrol encourage fresh breath by helping to eliminate the harmful organisms that cause it.
- Certified organic menthol crystals
Found in breath freshening products like mouthwash and toothpaste, menthol is the active ingredient in peppermint that provides the cooling sensation and minty essence.
- Nascent iodine
Nascent iodine is the most effective form of iodine for the body. It holds an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge and allowing the body to easily absorb and utilize it for metabolic processes.
Shake bottle well. Spray 2-3 times in mouth as needed.
- 3 Ways to Have Fresh Breath
- 10 Causes of Bad Breath
- 10 Facts Everyone Needs to Know about Bad Breath
- The 7 Best Herbs for Bad Breath
- 10 Health Conditions That Cause Bad Breath
- The Benefits of Sage for Halitosis
- Natural Remedies For Bad Breath
- The Benefits of Spearmint for Bad Breath
- The Benefits of Myrrh for Bad Breath
- The Health Benefits of Pine Oil
- The Health Benefits of Peppermint Oil
- What Is Vegetable Glycerin?
- What is Nascent Iodine?
- The History and Invention of Global Healing Center’s Spagyrex® Products