Learn How You Can Benefit Today From the Astonishing Power of Probiotic Support with Floratrex!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
What is Floratrex?
Also called good bacteria, or helpful bacteria, probiotics are living microorganisms that live in your digestive tract and support good digestive health.
Floratrex is a probiotic and prebiotic supplement that helps populate your digestive tract with a mix of beneficial bacteria to support digestion and boost the immune system.
It’s great for daily or occasional use and perfect for individuals who need significantly more varied probiotic species to support intestinal health.
Many people consider a daily probiotic to be as essential to their health as a multi-vitamin and the research is clear -- a healthy body begins with a healthy gut!
A Brief History of the Invention of Floratrex
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
"For years, I have used and recommended multiple probiotic formulas to enhance my own gut health and that of our customers. However, I always had to use two or three products. I was never able to find a complete, vegan-friendly probiotic formula that contained all the bacterial strains I wanted. This prompted a seven-year journey to develop the most advanced, all-in-one, full-spectrum, digestive and intestinal health probiotic formula in the world. This breakthrough product would be produced using vegetarian and vegan-friendly processes."
"This wasn't easy and it took years to create and source the perfect formula. One challenge was finding vegan cultured probiotics. The other challenge was to find a probiotic company that would agree to use our non-toxic, non-GMO certified organic gum acacia which in itself works as a prebiotic; a product innovation Global Healing Center was the first company to offer."
"The world's leading probiotic manufacturers were shocked at the cost of the comprehensive formula but, unlike other manufacturers whose only concern is low costs and high margins, Global Healing Center's number one priority is quality. We produce the best products possible and we're proud to say that with over 50 billion live and active cultures from 23 probiotic strains, Floratrex is the most complete, full-spectrum live probiotic formula in the world."
-Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, NP
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Floratrex
1. Digestive Support
Your digestive tract is a complex machine that converts nutrients into energy. Probiotics are friendly organisms that assist the digestive process and encourage nutrient absorption. Floratrex is perfect for people with food sensitivities but even if you don’t suffer from digestive problems, supporting your digestive health is one of the most effective measures you can take to encourage your health.
2. Boosts the Immune System
Research has confirmed that 70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut. Supporting healthy intestinal epithelium lining integrity, which is the front line for the immune system, is essential for optimal health.
3. Promotes Internal Balance
Your gut is home to over 500 types of bacteria -- some of them are good, some of them are bad. A daily probiotic supplement like Floratrex promotes the growth of good bacteria to help balance out the bad. Floratrex is one of the best, all natural solutions for replenishing your gut's supply of good bacteria and keeping harmful organisms at bay.
4. Ultimate Blend of Probiotics and Prebiotics
Floratrex is the most complete and advanced probiotic system available. No other probiotic can compete with its potency or CFU count. Each capsule contains 50 billion live active CFUs of 23 popular and rare strains of bacteria you won't find anywhere else. Floratrex also offers the added bonus of fulvic acid to supercharge bioavailability.
5. Best Quality, Best Handling
It’s important to invest in nutritional supplements produced by a responsible manufacturer and that's doubly important when it comes to probiotics. Global Healing Center uses the highest quality manufacturing standards in the production of Floratrex to ensure maximum potency.
Shocking Facts About Probiotics and the Gut
- In addition to the stomach and intestines, probiotics also reside in the colon, mouth, esophagus, nasal cavity, and pockets surrounding the lungs.
- Your body contains about 3.5 pounds of probiotic organisms! To compare, your brain weighs about 3 pounds and your heart about 0.7.
- If the bacteria in your gut were laid end to end, it would go around the world 2.5 times.
- There are over 1000 probiotic strains in your body but every person has their own unique makeup.
- Probiotics help your body absorb many nutrients, including copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, potassium, and zinc.
- The digestive system is often called the "second brain" or enteric nervous system because of the vagus nerve, which links the brain with the digestive system.
- Your gut is home to over 100 million neurons and produces up to 90% of your serotonin and every type of brain neurotransmitter has been found in the gut.
- One recent study even indicates that probiotics could be used to regulate emotions and mood via their effect on neurotransmitters.
- In 2007, Duke University research reported that when harmful organisms attack the body, the appendix releases probiotic bacteria as a defense.
- A 2004 study found that infants given probiotics were less colicky.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 people with autism also have probiotic imbalances, leaky gut, or IBS.
- High fructose corn syrup, alcohol, wheat, GMOs, stress, antibiotics and lack of sleep all reduce beneficial bacteria.
The Benefits of Floratrex
- Formulated to promote optimal balance of intestinal flora.
- Stimulates nutrient absorption and B vitamin synthesis.
- Helps with digestion, especially hard-to-digest foods.
- Probiotics are the first line of defense for the immune system because they regulate intestinal immune cells.
- Encourages bowel regularity.
- Perfect support for general wellness and vitality.
- The only complete, unique, multi-strain formula in the world that provides 23 strains and 50 billion live organisms in each serving.
Why is Floratrex the Best Probiotic Available?
- One bottle of Floratrex contains 60 capsules -- a one-month supply when used as directed.
- Global Healing Center pioneered the process of combining multiple strains of probiotics with certified organic gum acacia.
- Multiple, beneficial strains in one complete formula.
- Vegan and vegetarian safe formula.
- Contains NO dairy, soy, wheat, or gluten.
- Easy-to-take, vegetable capsules.
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Floratrex
1. What are prebiotics? Prebiotics are carbohydrate fibers called oligosaccharides that you don't digest; they essentially act as food for probiotics. They remain in your digestive system to help boost the growth of beneficial bacteria. Sources of prebiotics include fruits, raw honey, and legumes.
2. What factors negatively affect intestinal flora? The gut is a delicate environment that's susceptible to imbalance and can be significantly affected by what you put into your body. Antibiotics, prescription medications, alcohol, artificial colors and flavors, wheat, chlorinated water, GMOs, stress, travel, are just a few of the factors that can cause intestinal imbalance. Often times a poor gut environment is plagued with gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and irregular bowel movements.
3. What does CFU mean? Colony forming units are how probiotics are measured, generally measured in the millions or billions per serving. We test to assure that Floratrex meets potency specifications at the time of manufacture.
Tips for a Healthy Gut
- Eat prebiotic foods like fruits, raw honey, and legumes.
- Stay well hydrated with purified water.
- Exercise regularly.
- Meditate or practice breathing exercises to help minimize the effects of stress.
- Follow a clean, organic diet. Avoid artificial ingredients, GMOs, refined sugars, and other no-nutrition foods.
- Fermented foods are a great source of friendly probiotics and typically loaded with beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
- Beware that antibiotics, processed foods, sugar, and other toxins negatively affect the delicate balance of gut bacteria.
- Use an oxygen based colon cleanser like Oxy-Powder® to keep your intestinal tract clean.
Revitalize Your Digestive System Today With Floratrex!
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
L. rhamnosus has the reputation for supporting urinary tract health, boosting the immune system, and balancing the gut environment.
- Bifidobacterium lactis
B. lactis neutralizes gliadin, the wheat protein linked to gluten that damages intestinal lining and allows toxins to pass into the bloodstream.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
L. acidophilus helps maintain a healthy gut, assists digestion, creates hydrogen peroxide that helps your immune system and may help lactose tolerance.
- Lactobacillus plantarum
L. plantarum produces L. lysine, an amino acid needed for calcium absorption, hormone production and immune system strength. Helps promote intestinal and bowel health.
- Streptococcus thermophilus
Protects intestinal mucous essential to maintain healthy tissue in the small intestine. Neutralizes nitrates and breaks down a protein in cheese, casein, known to cause sensitivity.
- Lactococcus lactis
L. lactis helps keep food from spoiling in your gut, protects the gut lining, and supports the liver and kidneys.
- Lactobacillus salivarius
Considered essential for dental health, L. salivarius fights off harmful organisms in the mouth and the small intestine. Thrives with a regular supply of prebiotic foods.
- Lactobacillus brevis
Soothes the colon.
- Lactobacillus paracasei
Protects teeth, reduces the irritating effect of environmental sensitivities, and alleviates fatigue.
- Enterococcus faecium
Enterococcus faecium is integral for a balanced intestinal environment. It works with other good bacteria to support the immune system, digestive health, and overall wellness.
- Bifidobacterium breve
Essential strain for colon health. Studies have linked digestive problems like IBS, diarrhea, gas, bloating, and allergies to low levels of B. breve. This strain is also the largest in a newborn baby’s digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Fights unwanted bacteria, eases digestion, and plays an important role in immune function.
- Lactobacillus casei
Assists with digestion, supports the immune system, and is able to soothe irritated bowels.
- Bacillus coagulans
B. coagulans, the most motile of Bacillus bacteria, flourishes in the human gut. It promotes digestive health, helps balance harmful organisms to support the immune system, and is even linked to respiratory health.
- Lactobacillus reuteri
L. reuteri thrives in the human gastrointestinal tract. What sets it apart is its ability to produce reuterin, a compound that fights harmful organisms without affecting probiotic balance. The benefits of L. reuteri aren’t limited to the digestive system; it also supports healthy gums, promotes urinary tract health, and soothes irritation and swelling.
- Lactobacillus fermentum
L. fermentum is a hardy probiotic that thrives in low pH environments like the gastrointestinal tract. Like other probiotics, L. fermentum supports the digestive system and a balanced gut. It’s unique in that it boosts antioxidant activity in the body to soothe irritation and swelling, support cardiovascular health, and encourage normal cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus gasseri
Supports digestion and some studies indicate it also promotes normal blood sugar and a healthy body weight.
- Bacillus subtilis
One of the most robust probiotics, B. subtilis has a strong ability to not only survive the harsh stomach environment, but flourish. It promotes digestive health, fights harmful organisms, stimulates the immune system, and is beneficial for urinary tract health.
- Bifidobacterium longum
Converts sugars into lactic acids. This keeps acid levels low and promotes a balanced digestive tract. Especially helpful for anyone taking antibiotics.
- Pediococcus acidilactici
Offers defense against multiple strains of harmful organisms, including the organisms that cause food to putrify in the gut.
- Bifidobacterium infantis
Naturally releases an acid that kills harmful organisms. This aids digestion, stimulates metabolism and helps anyone suffering from diarrhea, gas, bloating, IBS, and constipation.
- Bacillus clausii
Popular throughout European health clinics since the 1960s, B. clausii is extra effective at keeping the gut in balance. It produces subtilisins, a high alkaline protease that promotes gastrointestinal harmony.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Creates natural antibiotics in your gut to fight off harmful organisms. Releases acids that neutralize pathogens and keep you regular.
- Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid is the natural byproduct of billions of microbial organisms found in special soil. Beneficial to the detoxification process and increases cell wall permeability which makes it easier to remove toxins from the cells. Helps cells more readily use beneficial nutrients.
- Organic Inulin
Natural prebiotic that helps support probiotic colonies.
- Organic Gum Acacia
Added as a flow agent, Global Healing Center revolutionized the supplement manufacturing industry by refusing to add toxic fillers, binders, and excipients like magnesium stearate to our products. Dr. Group researched many substances and developed and tested all natural approaches and found organic acacia gum to be the most superior option.
- Vegetable Capsule
Vegan friendly vegetable capsules are used instead of standard drug capsules that are composed of protein sourced from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish.
20 minutes before eating, take two capsules daily with water.
Children (Ages 3-12)
20 minutes before eating, take one capsule 2-3x weekly. If you wish, capsules may be opened and contents mixed in purified water or mashed fruit.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking for any concerns. Store in refrigerator for optimal results.
- The Health Benefits of Probiotics
- 7 Ways Probiotics Affect Your Health
- What's the Difference Between Probiotics and Prebiotics?
- 7 Ways Probiotics Affect Your Health
- What are the Best Probiotic Foods?
- What’s the Best Probiotic Sources for Vegans?
- 4 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Probiotics
- Probiotics and Gluten-Free Foods for Celiac Disease Diet
- Study: Blueberries & Probiotics Help Counteract Intestinal Diseases
- Are Probiotics Right for You?
- New Research Shows Probiotics Help Your Immune System
- Do Probiotics Have Side Effects?
- Researchers Discover Successful Probiotic Treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study: Taking Probiotics During Pregnancy May Prevent Obesity & Assist Weight Loss After Birth
- Antibiotics Giving You Diarrhea? Try Probiotics
- Study: Probiotics May Help Protect Infants From Respiratory Illness
- 3 Ways to Reduce and Neutralize Flatulence
- 7 Ways Probiotics Affect Your Health
- 12 Ways to Support Your Immune System Naturally
- 3 Great Supplements for Gut Health
- 3 Ways You Can Improve Your Mental Health Through Your Gut
- 3 Ways Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners Affect Gut Health
- 3 Great Supplements for Gut Health
- 4 Toxins That Are Destroying Your Gut Health
- Anxiety May Originate In Your Gut!
- 3 Reasons Healthy Gut Flora are Important
- GMO Foods Cause Gut Damage
- The 9 Best Fermented Foods for Your Gut
Frequently Asked Questions About Floratrex
- What are probiotics?
- Do probiotics have side effects?
- Can I mix Floratrex into food?
- Is Floratrex safe for kids?
- Is Floratrex enteric coated?
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are bacteria that help the digestive system function. They are live microorganisms that aid in absorbing nutrients from food and boosting the immune system. Not all probiotics are the same and different strains of probiotics have different effects.
Do probiotics have side effects?
Occasionally, probiotics can cause gassiness and bloating but this typically subsides within two weeks. To avoid this, try taking a smaller serving at first and increase as your body adjusts.
Can I mix Floratrex into food?
Floratrex should be taken with water, 20 minutes before eating. Do not mix Floratrex into hot food or take with a hot beverage as high temperatures may kill the microorganisms.
Is Floratrex safe for kids?
Floratrex helps support kids' health too!
Is Floratrex enteric coated?
Enteric coating is a type of layer put on the probiotic capsule and intended to promote survival of the beneficial bacteria in your GI tract. Enteric coating is an unnecessary, expensive process and many enteric coatings consist of synthetic ingredients. Global Healing Center relies on high quality manufacturing processes to negate the need for enteric coating.