Learn How You Can Support Normal Hormone Balance Today With Female Fuzion!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 100,000 daily visitors and have served over 2 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
What is Female Fuzion?
As females age, it's common to experience a slow down in vitality, energy, sexual drive, and overall wellness. Female Fuzion is designed to assist the body in regulating proper hormone balance to create superior vitality in women.
A Brief History of the Invention of Female Fuzion
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, NP
Female Fuzion is the result of unparalleled ancient wisdom reinterpreted in the light of modern equipment and analysis.
Dr. Group had a mission to create the ultimate hormone support product for women. He started with the best hormone balancing herbs and the works of the most famous 16th-century healer, scientist, and alchemist, Paracelsus.
Paracelsus, composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). It describes the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity.
Dr. Group advanced this technology to create the Spagyrex process, a revolutionary, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based technique that separates and recombines all the elements of a herb to capture its healing nature into a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Female Fuzion?
Video Length: 90 minutes
1. Herbal and Nutritional Support for Hormone Balance
Female Fuzion is the premier formula for women. The organic and wildcrafted herbal ingredients have a long history of traditional use for supporting women's health.
2. Supports Normal Energy Levels
Normal energy levels are one of the pleasant side effects of balanced hormones. Female Fuzion helps fight fatigue and drained energy levels.
3. Prescription-Free Formula
Female Fuzion is an all natural, herbal formula that is drug-free. No prescription is required, nor do you have to endure an embarrassing visit to the doctor. Take control of your own health!
4. Encourages a Balanced Mood
When your hormones are in balance, so is your mood. Many people have reported an uptick in confidence and well-being after using Female Fuzion.
5. Unparalleled Quality
Female Fuzion is formulated with premium, all natural herbs and produced at our cutting edge facility in the United States. Every ingredient is carefully sourced and every bottle is treated with the utmost care from start to finish.
What are the Health Benefits of Female Fuzion?
- Supports normal hormone levels.
- Stimulates libido and sexual drive.
- Promotes the body's own natural, sexual response.
- Sharpens mental clarity.
- Encourages normal energy levels.
Female Fuzion is Risk-Free For You To Try
We are sure you will see and feel the results of Female Fuzion.
If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied, just let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Female Fuzion?
1. What is menopause? Menopause is the decline of hormones in aging women. The process can be the catalyst for other changes such as a loss of libido, sexual function, physical changes, and depression. It's normal for women to experience menopause sometime after age 50. However, a condition known as premature menopause is becoming more and more common and can trigger menopause before age 40.
2. What other factors affect hormone production? Lifestyle choices such as smoking, drinking alcohol, and a lack of exercise can exacerbate hormone imbalance.
3. Can men take Female Fuzion? Men who seek to support their vitality should try Androtrex®, a similar product formulated especially for men.
Additional Tips for Success
- Reduce your stress levels. Stress can make you feel fatigued, mentally bogged down, and it can kill your libido.
- Exercise and cleanse your body regularly, normal hormone levels are best supported when you're at your best.
- EMF and RF radiation are common and can be especially disruptive. Invest in protection from the common sources such as cellular phones, wireless devices, and smart meters.
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With Female Fuzion!
- Organic Tribulus terrestris (fruit)
Tribulus terrestris is a vigorous plant that may help stimulate libido and support normal hormone levels.
- Organic Epimedium (leaf)
The benefits of epimedium were first recorded in 200 B.C. by the Chinese who regard the herb as one of the most effective aphrodisiacs. Its primary, active constituent is icariin, which is thought to relax smooth muscles. The flavonoid content stimulates sensory nerves, especially in the genitals, and promotes sexual arousal and desire. Epimedium is also used to rejuvenate energy and the Chinese Academy of Sciences recommends it to slow aging.
- Organic Ashwaganda (root)
Also known as wifania somnifera, ashwagandha is an Indian herb that supports female reproductive health by supporting blood flow to the clitoris, ashwagandha is popular among women who seek to ignite passion and sexual desire. It may also help reduce stress hormones and promote overall hormonal balance.
- Organic Avena Sativa (leaf/stem)
Avena sativa contains natural compounds that help support normal hormone levels, healthy energy levels, and sexual response.
- Wildcrafted Suma (root)
Often called South American Ginseng, suma is an herb used to stimulate energy and stamina levels. Some research suggests it may offer aphrodisiac qualities. It promotes a pleasant mood, supports a healthy libido, and supports normal hormonal balance.
- Organic Maca (root)
Maca has a long history of use for promoting reproductive health. Maca root supports hormonal balances and normal sexual desire.
- Wildcrafted Tongkat Ali (root)
Dr. Oz referred to Tongkat ali as the greatest natural aphrodisiac. Used for centuries in Malaysia, it fans sexual desire and increases sensitivity in a woman's erogenous areas.
- Wildcrafted Muira Puama (bark)
Also called “potency wood,” muira puama is a small tree native to the Amazon; its bark and root are used by indigenous people for sexual therapy. It's believed to support blood flow to the pelvic area to intensify sensation.
- Wildcrafted Catuaba (bark)
Native to Northern Brazil, the Catuaba tree was first recognized by the Tupi Indians who brewed it into an aphrodisiac tea that stimulates libido and sexual desire. Continuous use of catuaba bark has been known to create erotic dreams and heighten sexual experience and orgasm.
One of the most important components of traditional Indian medicine, shilajit seeps from the cracks of Himalayan rocks and cliffs. It is composed of organic plant material that's been compressed for hundreds of years. When concentrated, it is a potent extract that's rich in nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids, and fulvic acid. In China, it's considered a Jing tonic that supports sexual and spiritual energy.
- USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers.
Take 1/4 tsp (approximately 2 droppers) in the morning and again in the afternoon around 3 pm. Best taken on an empty stomach.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or have any other medical concerns.
- 5 Herbs I Recommend for Menopause
- 6 Herbs to Enhance Female Libido
- What is Menopause?
- 10 Best Herbs for Boosting Female Sex Drive
- 6 Ways to Enhance Female Libido
- 10 Best Herbs for Female Hormone Balance
- 4 Things Every Woman Needs to Know About Birth Control
- Webinar: Natural Solutions for Hormonal Imbalance
- 6 Benefits of Tonkat Ali for Women's Health
- 5 Dangers of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 4 Benefits of Suma Root for Women's Health
- 3 Benefits of Catuaba Bark for Women
- 4 Health Benefits of Tribulus terrestris for Women
- 9 Ways to Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- Natural Remedies for PMS Symptoms
- 4 Health Benefits of Muira Puama for Women
- Iodine and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): What You Need to Know
- 11 Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes