What is the ECOsmarte Point-of-Entry Water Treatment System?
The ECOsmarte Point-of-Entry Water Treatment System is a water purification system for your entire house! Why bother buying cases of bottled water? The ECOsmarte Point-of-Entry, Water Treatment System purifies all of the water that enters your house, without chemicals or salt. The water quality and operating costs of an ECOsmarte water purification system are unmatched when compared to other water treatment systems. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
What are the Benefits of the the ECOsmarte Point-of-Entry Water Treatment System?
- Replaces water softeners, iron filters, chemical feeders, and other water treatment methods.
- Breakthrough technology will revolutionize how the water in your house tastes and feels.
- State-of-the-art electronic ionization and filtration sets a new standard in water quality!
- Produces bottled water quality throughout your entire house!
- Protects pipes and fixtures from scaling and corrosion to reduce maintenance costs.
- Costs less than a reverse osmosis system.
- Will provide at least five years of reliable service with minimal maintenance.
The Top 3 Questions People Ask about the ECOsmarte Purification System
1. How does the ECOsmarte Purification System work? The ECOsmarte system works by creating charged particles called ions, which are lethal to bacteria, algae, and some viruses - but completely safe for humans, animals and plants. These ions kill harmful organisms and algae that grow in the pipes when water is not in use. The copper ionization process has been proven to control bacteria better than chlorine.
2. How long does it take to install the ECOsmarte Purification System? Is it difficult? The average installation runs between 4-6 hours. Although many people hire a plumbing professional, a do-it-yourself person who knows how to sweat copper plumbing should be able to install it. The full installation manual is available here.
3. I understand the ECOsmarte filters harmful organisms, does it also filter beneficial minerals? No! One of the best features of the ECOsmarte system is that it preserves calcium, magnesium, and other important minerals in water.