Earth Harmony Organics Farm is the outgrowth of Global Healing Center’s commitment to ecological, organic, and sustainable cultivation and living practices. In short, it is our attempt to practice what we have taught and exemplify how to work with the land in a harmonious fashion. Our recently-purchased property in southeast Texas is in the process of transformation from rich, fallow earth into an organic medicinal herb farm and educational center. We will be intimately involved in the growth of our premium grade, organic, all-natural herbs, able to delicately nurture them from planting all the way through harvesting.
Our master herbalist, Dr. Edward Group, incorporates ancient cultivation principles honoring the sun and moon cycles. He hand picks the seeds to infuse them with maximum energetic and therapeutic value, an essential part of producing an extremely powerful herbal product that will maintain consistent potency throughout its lifetime. Earth Harmony Organics is destined to produce the finest quality biodynamic, organic medicinal herbs combining earth based agriculture with contemporary and advanced growing techniques. Of course, our adherence to organic principals means we will strive to use GREEN technologies that reduce any strain on the local and global environment. We strive to create a model for future farms and green projects not only by demonstrating sound practices but by instilling love and health in every seed planted and every herb picked.
Our Commitment To Excellence And Innovation
- We are currently maintain organic certification through CCOF and USDA
- We use no GMO or hybrid Seeds
- We honor the animals on our land and will not intentionally harm or kill them
- We use paramagnetic principles to energize and enhance the soil
- Our Irrigation water comes from a pristine spring-fed well enhanced with shungite stone and then restructure the water using thePhotonic Water system
- We use permaculture-based techniques to support the natural growing environment
- True recycling, we produce our own mulch and compost from organic debris which falls on the land
- No toxic chemicals are allowed or used on the organically-certified property
- We are exploring the using electric vehicles or converting our existing vehicles to new non-petroleum-based technologies
- Our building structures are eco-friendly and contain no harmful by-products or toxic compounds
- We have a hybrid solar and wind power system which allows us to run extra energy back in to the grid or be completely off the grid
- We pioneered and installed the world's first eco-friendly well casings to preserve the integrity of our irrigation and drinking water
- We constructed a pyramid greenhouse to harness the earth's energy for our seedlings and used earthbag building techniques for the base using clay and sand from our own land
- We Installed compost toilets and a greywater system (read Greywater Oasis for details)
- We use BPA-free rain collection systems for our greenhouse
- We placed special wind chimes around the property to generate beneficial harmonic frequencies for plants, animals, birds and soil
- We neutralized negative geopathic stress from the ground using advanced techniques
- Advanced air drying methods for collected herbs are used
- We used clay paints for our structures that are free from VOCs and other harmful chemicals
- NSF-certified HDPE containers and cisterns are used for safe water storage to prevent leaching of BPA (Bisphenol A) and other harmful toxins
- Special crystals and stones have been placed around plants for energetic enhancement
Meet our Master Farmer
A 7th generation Texan, born and raised in and around Houston, Russell Johnson has been passionate about natural agriculture his entire life. He spent his childhood tending biodynamic compost piles and food gardens with his Grandfather. At the age of nine, armed with an Apple II computer and a growing, personal collection of texts, he began compiling his own herbal database.
By the time he was a teenager, Russell was fully ensconced in the 2nd generation of the ‘new’ organic movement. He was active in the community and fully immersed himself into a number of horticulturalist groups where he learned and soaked up information. For years, he focused his studies on the eclectic branch of herbal medicine and medieval alchemic herbalism and was later introduced to Ayurvedic and Chinese herbalism.
By the late 1980's, Houston Texas was home to many amazing people who were actively changing face of agriculture. It was during that time that Russell began working closely with a number of accomplished PhDs who took him under their wing and helped him learn about the cutting edge discoveries in agriculture research.
While teaching and working in the vitamin and nursery industries, Russell continued his education and provided organic crop consultation for the Texas gulf coast region. “I’m happy to be one of the few Deep Organic farmers in Texas, and I’m proud to be at GHC among a proven team of industry leaders”.