What is E3Live® Blue-Green Algae?
E3Live® is 100% wild grown Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (blue-green algae) in Upper Klamath Lake captured at its peak nutritional growth cycle. It is processed by a proprietary method, which maintains its life force and nutrition without using heat, freeze drying or adding preservatives. E3Live® is a whole, raw food rich in vitamins, trace minerals, protein, enzymes, and amino acids.
Because E3Live® is shipped frozen, Global Healing Center offers a FREE SHIPPING UPGRADE upgrade to 2nd Day Air shipping anywhere within the continental U.S. Simply select the $2.99 Flat Rate shipping option during checkout. Your order will ship out on the first Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday after it is placed to ensure your E3Live® remains frozen and arrives fresh.
What are the Benefits of E3Live® Blue-Green Algae?
- Increases energy, endurance, strength, and stamina
- Immune system booster
- Enhances metabolic functions
- Speeds recovery
- Stabilizes the mood, improves focus and concentration
- Delays or reverses premature aging, repairs cell damage, and eliminates toxins
- Promotes healthy nails, skin, and hair
- Promotes intestinal health and digestion
- Promotes healthy cholesterol
What Do People Like Best About E3Live® Blue-Green Algae?
- "I'm Really Stoked with E3Live! In the surfing world, being the Triple Crown Champion is like winning the World Series. I'm always looking for that competitive edge and for ways to improve my performance. I'm confident that I've found it with E3Live®, which was put to the test when I was going man to man with the current world's champ at the Rip Curl World Cup. I had just gotten wiped out by a wave and my time was running out. It took supreme stamina and mental focus to paddle back to catch the last wave that put me over the top. I'm absolutely confident that E3Live® made the difference." ~ Myles Padaca
- "Wouldn't be without it! I tend to be anemic & have been using this for 1 year now... Many other health benefits. Just mix with orange or tomato juice...whatever you like." ~ Lisa
- "It comes frozen! I have been using this product for years. The six pack is an economical size. I live in a hot climate and have never had a problem with the shipment melting. Overall, the manufacturer is conscientious and E3Live lives up to its claims as a superfood." ~ Mary
Why is E3Live® the Best Blue-Green Algae Available?
- E3Live® 100% organic AFA blue-green algae provides 65 highly absorbable vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and more biologically active chlorophyll than any known food.
- E3Live® is selectively gathered by expert harvesters from only the deepest, pristine waters of Upper Klamath Lake where harvesting is limited to the purest, most vibrant blooms. Harvesting AFA is an art AND a science. E3Live® is the most potent and powerful AFA in the world.
- All other manufacturers process their Aphanizomenon flos-aquae to improve shelf life and ease of shipping. E3Live® is the ONLY Aphanizomenon flos-aquae that is live, liquid and delivered to you closest to its natural state.
- Higher concentration of beta-carotene than broccoli.
- Winner of Best Superfood: 2011 World Veg Fest Weekend VegHealth Awards!
- Winner of Single Best Superfood: 2011 Best of Raw Awards!
- FREE SHIPPING UPGRADE!
- Certified Organic!
- Kosher certified for Passover!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About E3Live® Blue-Green Algae?
1. Why is Klamath Lake significant? The AFA in E3Live® is wild-harvested directly from Klamath Lake, which is one of the richest nutrient traps in the world. This lake has an extremely high mineral concentration due to a massive volcanic eruption that occurred in the vicinity over 7,000 years ago, covering the area with millions of tons of mineral ash. Seventeen streams and rivers deposit into the 140 square mile lake an annual average of 50,000 tons of the mineral-rich silt from the surrounding 4000 square mile volcanic basin. The beautiful, unpolluted Upper Klamath Lake is one of few remaining alkaline lakes on the planet.
2. What's the best way to take E3Live® Blue-Green Algae? It is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly to help reap the full benefits of AFA. While the benefits of consuming AFA may not always be visibly manifested, the phyto-nutrients are working throughout your body's internal systems. Feeding your body healthy food and giving it proper exercise improves your overall system.
3. Is E3Live® safe for pets? Yes, as a rich source of calcium, iron, vitamin B12, enzymes and antioxidants, blue green algae is an ideal food adult, children, and even pets. If you love your pet, you'll love E3Live®.
Still Not Sure if E3Live® Blue-Green Algae Can Help You? Just Read These Reviews...
- "E3Live® makes a big difference! Since I began eating E3Live®, I've noticed an unmistakable boost in my energy. I have more stamina, I can swim faster for longer periods. My times have improved. I can now workout more intensely. Recovery time is dramatically shorter. Bottom line — E3Live® makes a big difference in my performance." ~ Ryk Neethling
- "Recover Faster, Less Fatigue! After taking E3Live®, I have experienced an incredible increase in my endurance. I feel like I can keep going. I have increased my times, my recovery is much, much faster, and I don't feel fatigued at the end of my workouts, I feel energized. This food is absolutely fantastic — and VERY powerful! The results we are seeing are phenomenal." ~ Toby Angove
- "Professional Snowboarder Experiences Better Health With E3Live! I have been taking E3Live for the past five years, and have found it has given me an extra boost through the many challenging and changing interests that I have had. I began taking it as a professional snowboarder, finding it to give me a quicker recovery time and a sustained feeling of well being and health, energy, and vitality through the long days in the backcountry. " ~ Meghann O'Brien
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With E3Live® Blue-Green Algae!
- 100% Organic Aphanizomenon flos-aquae
- Vitamin B1 - Thiamine 4.70mcg*
A protein builder aids in giving hair shine, volume, and appealing texture. Supports circulation to bring nutrients to the scalp and nails.
- Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin 57.30mcg*
Stimulates health and growth of hair, nails, skin cells.
- Vitamin B3 - Niacin .065mg*
Supports healthy hair, nail, and skin by aiding in digestion and improving circulation.
- Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic Acid 130.00mcg*
Stimulates vitamin utilization and release energy from food.
- Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine 11.10mcg*
Supports production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 - Cobalamine 8.00mcg*
Stimulates health and growth of hair, nails, and skin cells. Helps the eyes by bringing oxygen to body tissues.
- Folic Acid - 1.00mcg*
Helps maintain healthy hair, nails, and skin. May aid in preventing hair loss. With Pantothenic acid, may delay graying of hair.
- Vitamin C - 6.70mg*
Supports hair and nail growth by supporting circulation.
- Vitamin E - Tocopherol 1.70iu*
Promotes hair health, nail growth, and supple skin by supplying oxygen to the body and improving circulation.
- Copper - 4.30mcg*
Necessary for healthy hair and stronger nails.
- Iron - 350.70mcg*
Helps maintain healthy hair, nails, and skin tone.
- Selenium - 0.67mcg*
Necessary for healthy hair and nails, may increase skin elasticity.
- Silicon - 186.50mcg*
Helps vitalize skin.
- Zinc - 18.70mcg*
Stimulates hair and nail growth.
- Biotin - 0.30mcg*
Helps healthy hair and nails.
- Lysine - 35.00mg*
Amino acid that helps form collagen.
- Methionine - 7.00mg*
Rarest essential amino acids, has a sulfur content beneficial for skin and nail growth.
- Glycine - 29.00mg*
Amino acid, required by skin collagen.
- Proline - 29.00mg*
Amino acid and a main component of collagen.
- Serine - 29.00mg*
Used in the formation of the phospholipids of cell membranes and contributes to "membrane fluidity."
- Betacarotene - 2000iu*
Protects cell membranes, stimulates skin cell growth.
- Chromium - 0.53mg*
Helps with acne.
- Vitamin B1 - Thiamine 4.70mcg*
* Indicates amount contained in 1 gram of E3Live™ Aphanizomenon flos-aquae.
Frequently Asked Questions About E3Live® Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA)
- How does E3Live® arrive?
- How should E3Live® be taken?
- How do I defrost E3Live®?
- Does E3Live® have precautions?
- Can I take a multivitamin with E3Live®?
- Does E3Live® contain fatty acids?
- Is E3Live® good for hair, skin, and nails?
- Does E3Live® affect cholesterol?
- Is E3Live® resistant to swelling?
- What is the correlation between E3Live® and mental health?
- Can Children Drink E3Live®?
- I have been taking E3Live® for a week, why do I feel more tired and have a headache?
How does E3Live® arrive?
E3Live® arrives frozen and should be stored in the freezer. E3Live® you intend on using within 7 days can be stored thawed in the refrigerator.
How should E3Live® be taken?
The first 4-5 days, take 1 teaspoon per day. After the first 4-5 days, add up to a second teaspoon. The standard amount is 1-2 tablespoons a day.
E3Live® may be taken alone or mixed into fruit or vegetable juice, or a smoothie. E3Live® contains enzymes and should not be exposed to hot temperatures, as they will destroy natural enzymes.
For maximum results, take E3Live® in the morning on an empty stomach.
How do I defrost E3Live®?
E3Live® you do not intend to use with 7 days should be stored in the freezer. To prepare a 7-day supply, place a bottle of E3Live® in the refrigerator to partially thaw. Pour off the thawed portion into a separate container to store in the refrigerator.
To defrost more quickly, place a bottle in cool water for 10-15 minutes.
Some people find it very convenient to add one serving of E3Live® to each square of a plastic ice cube tray and store it in the freezer. Then, they simply add a pre-measured, single-serving E3Live® cube to their water or juice.
Does E3Live® have precautions?
Pregnant or nursing women should first consult with healthcare practitioner.
E3Live® is high in vitamin K, a natural blood thinner, if you’re taking prescription blood thinners, you should consult your healthcare provider prior to taking E3Live®.
You may also experience detoxification symptoms as your body releases toxins.
Can I take a multivitamin with E3Live®?
E3Live® has 65 vitamins, minerals and amino acids and may be taken alone or with additional supplements.
Does E3Live® contain fatty acids?
AFA contains the omega-3 fatty acid- alpha linolenic acid.
Is E3Live® good for hair, skin, and nails?
E3Live® is high in protein which is the main building block for healthy hair, skin and nails.
Does E3Live® affect cholesterol?
Unlike meat, which is high in cholesterol and is difficult to digest, blue green algae contain 60-70% of vegetable protein, and provide all essential amino acids.
Is E3Live® Resistant to Swelling?
AFA contains a compound called phycocyanin, which is a COX-2 inhibitor. Phycocyanin does not reach greater than 60 percent inhibition of COX-2, which is enough to offer pain-relieving benefits. The immune-regulating action relieves pain without the potential side effects of prescription anti-inflammatories. AFA is resistant to swelling also because it deters overstimulation in the immune system.
What is the correlation between E3Live® and mental health?
AFA contains phenyl ethylamine, a compound naturally produced in the brain that is responsible for pleasure and awareness.
A study at Rush University and the Center for Creative Development showed that 10 mg. of phenyl ethylamine per day produced sustained relief of depression in 60% of participants, including those who hadn’t responded to other treatments.
Can Children drink E3Live®?
Many children safely drink and experience the benefits of E3Live®. However, if you have any specific medical concerns, consult your pediatrician.
I have been taking E3Live® for a week, why do I feel more tired and have a headache?
E3live® AFA contains a large amount of chlorophyll, which helps the body rid itself of toxins. When you first start taking E3Live®, you may have detoxification symptoms such as headache and tiredness. These are indication of your body releasing toxins. It is important to drink plenty of water to help flush toxins out.
Begin with 1 teaspoon per day and increase as needed.
To protect freshness, E3Live® should be stored frozen. Defrost a 7-day amount as needed and store in the refrigerator in a separate container. Place the remaining frozen portion, still in the original bottle, in the freezer until needed.
For fast defrost, place bottle in cool water outside of refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Please note, defrosted E3Live® must be kept cold and refrigerated at all times to maintain freshness. Shelf-life out of freezer in refrigerator is between 7 to 10 days.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.