Oxy-Powder® Featured on NaturalNews.com!
"This is a powerful colon cleansing product that actively releases small amounts of cleansing oxygen in your large intestine. If you're looking for some serious cleansing that cleans out the plumbing, you've found it!"
"Oxy-Powder is phenomenally good..."
Learn About The Astonishing Power of All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleansing With Oxy-Powder®!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Oxy-Powder®?
- The top 5 reasons you need Oxy-Powder®
- Shocking statistics about constipation and colon health
- What are the benefits of Oxy-Powder®?
- What do customers like best about Oxy-Powder®?
- Why Oxy-Powder® is risk-free to try
- Oxy-Powder® is the best colon cleanser available
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about Oxy-Powder®?
- Additional colon cleansing tips
- What are customers saying about Oxy-Powder®?
What is Oxy-Powder®?
Oxy-Powder® is the best rated, scientifically formulated, all natural oxygen colon cleanser that safely relieves the bloating, irritation and constipation associated with a toxic colon.
By using Oxy-Powder® you can melt away or oxidize the compaction from your small intestine, large intestine and colon - safely and effectively.
A Brief History of the Invention of Oxy-Powder®
Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND
Oxy-Powder® is the result of unparalleled research and development in ozone, superoxide and ozonide technology used to create a powerful oxygen based colon cleanser which slowly releases monatomic oxygen to the intestinal tract and body.
- The history of Oxy-Powder® is based on our superoxide/ozonide creation and stabilization process which was invented during Dr. Group's research on the root cause of disease. He found that all disease is caused when the body becomes so contaminated with toxic residue from our daily lives that our own internal self-healing mechanism is suppressed. These toxins come from air, food, water, beverages, harmful organisms, stress, radiation and many other potential sources and over 90% of these toxins enter through the intestinal lining.
- This led Dr. Group on a journey to create the most powerful oxygen releasing, toxin neutralizing colon cleansing product on the market. It all started by studying the works of the most famous ozone and reactive oxygen species scientists worldwide dating back to the late 1700's.
- With the help of many brilliant scientists and many years of painstaking trial and error, Dr. Group was able to stabilize reactive oxygen species to magnesium compounds, and Oxy-Powder® was born. We started selling our first batches in the late 90's and since then Oxy-Powder® has become the industry standard for oxygen intestinal cleansers. The name Oxy-Powder® was chosen to describe the process and power of transmuting a preparation of ozone and magnesium oxides into a stabilized oxygen releasing powder to support health and longevity.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Oxy-Powder®
- Oxy-Powder® uses the power of time-released oxygen to gently cleanse and detoxify your whole digestive tract - not just the colon!
- Promotes intestinal harmony while creating an environment that encourages friendly probiotic growth.
- Clinically shown to be safe and effective! Herbal cleansers and regular laxatives can be dangerous!
- Reduces uncomfortable abdominal ailments! Do you suffer from any of the following?
- The human intestinal tract is 25 to 30 feet in length and covers a surface area the size of a tennis court. By the age of 40, the average person may have 10-20 pounds of hard, compacted fecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. Oxy-Powder® is formulated to support proper digestion and cleansing of impacted fecal matter from the bowels and intestinal tract. Oxy-Powder® is safe, gentle, made from the finest ingredients.
Thousands of satisfied customers have given Oxy-Powder® fantastic reviews. Try Oxy-Powder® risk-free for yourself and feel clean again. You have nothing to lose except toxins, guaranteed!
Shocking Statistics about Constipation and Colon Health
- Constipation is defined as having fewer than three bowel movements per week.
- Poor diet and lack of exercise are the most common causes of constipation. Medications, IBS, laxative abuse, and diseases closely follow.
- Over 4 million Americans are frequently constipated.
- 2.5 million doctor appointments happen every year because of constipation and doctors prescribe laxatives in nearly half those cases.
- Americans spend over $700 million every year on over-the-counter laxatives.
- According to the American Gastroenterological Association, many people unnecessarily buy and use laxatives. 
- Routine use of some stimulant laxatives can cause dependency and frequent use may lead to complications. 
- Women and adults over the age of 65 are the most likely to suffer from constipation.
What are the Benefits of Oxy-Powder®?
- It is the only colon cleansing product backed by real clinical studies on safety, constipation, and IBS.
- Cleanses, flushes, and detoxifies your colon while you SLEEP - How easy is that!
- Oxy-Powder® dislodges toxin-filled fecal matter without harming the natural flora in your intestines.
- Easy capsules, no horrible tasting concoctions!
- Does not require time off work or an interruption to your daily schedule.
- Backed by an award winning customer service department that is ready to answer your questions.
- Uses oxygen for gentle and safe cleansing of impurities, toxins, and harmful organisms.
We Asked Our Customers What They Like About Oxy-Powder®
- "Miracle Product for Chronic Constipation! I can honestly say that Oxy-Powder is amazing stuff! I suffered from chronic constipation for many years due to certain meds that I have to take. Laxatives helped sometimes, but not without uncomfortable side effects. I struggled to find something that really worked and on a consistent basis. I was so glad that I found this!" ~Dean
- "You must try this formula! If you suffer from constipation, you must try this. I was hooked on herbal laxatives for a decade. If I missed one day, I was miserable, and would have to take even more the following night. I used this formula, as directed, for four days. I have total, complete, and permanent relief of digestive symptoms. I can even eat foods now I would shy away from previously. No return of symptoms in over 1 month!" ~Jasmyne Amy
- "I Have Finally Found An Affordable Solution to My Misery! Just a quick note to thank you for a superb product. I have been miserable my whole life when it comes to eliminating waste. Every vacation has been tainted by this horrible condition and my moods are severely affected. I can honestly say at 36 years old I have finally found an affordable solution to my misery and I just wanted to say "THANK YOU", from the bottom of my heart, thank you!" ~Lisa S.
Why Oxy-Powder® is Risk-Free to Try
We are so sure you'll see and feel the health benefiting results of Oxy-Powder that if you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren’t feeling better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your results, we'll refund your money.
No questions asked.
Dr. Group's Personal Guarantee
"You will have better results with Oxy-Powder than any other colon cleansing product in the world, guaranteed or your money back! There is no healing element on the planet that is better or more safe than oxygen. None. I congratulate you on your decision to start cleansing and wish you the best of health!"
Why is Oxy-Powder® the Best Colon Cleanse Product Available?
- Oxy-Powder® is designed to clean the entire 25 to 30 feet of the digestive tract and oxidize and reduce the amount of hard impacted fecal matter. Other cleansers stimulate mucous production in the colon rather than breaking down hard fecal matter.
- Oxy-Powder® contains a unique combination of ozone-oxygenated magnesium and citric acid, not harmful herbs which can damage the delicate intestinal lining.
- Oxy-Powder® is clinically proven safe and effective for those with IBS.
- Oxy-Powder® is carefully made in the USA under strict quality controls and processing.
- Backed with a 100% satisfaction - 180 day money back guarantee
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Oxy-Powder®?
1. Should I only use Oxy-Powder® when I'm constipated? Oxy-Powder® can be used as an intestinal cleansing agent or to relieve the symptoms of constipation. This means that any one that uses Oxy- powder® can and will benefit from its oxygen cleansing properties.
2. Will I lose weight while using Oxy-Powder®? Oxy-Powder® is not designed to promote weight loss. While some people have reported weight loss up to 20 pounds when using Oxy-Powder®, this is not loss of body fat or muscle tissue, but is the elimination of stored, hard-compacted fecal matter throughout the entire length of the intestinal tract.
3. Can I take Oxy-Powder® with over the counter medication? No contraindications have been reported when taking Oxy-Powder® with prescription meds as long as the Oxy-Powder® is taken 6 hours before or 6 hours after the medicine. It's always best to check with your health care professional before adding any supplement to your regimen.
Tips From Our Customers for Successful Colon Cleansing
- Take Oxy-Powder® at least 2 hours away from food or supplements.
- Take Oxy-Powder® at night before going to bed.
- Follow the body cleansing diet to the best of your ability.
- Exercise regularly and drink plenty of liquids.
- The average serving for most customers is 4-10 capsules but results vary, your serving should provide you with 3-5 bowel movements.
- Contact our customer service department if you find you have any questions, we provide support!
- Beware! Many herbal colon cleansers contain cheap and potentially dangerous ingredients that are grown in China and India under unknown conditions. Cascara and Senna can cause electrolyte imbalance and potassium loss that disrupt nerve function and cause irregular heart beat. Psyllium may cause GI tract obstruction and even anaphylactic shock! There's no need to use these risky products when Oxy-Powder® is effective, safe, and gentle!
Still Not Sure if Colon Cleansing Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "The best cleansing product available! I was skeptical at first as I am with everything but I gave this a shot and it does work! I actually felt my mid section decrease. Just drink lots of water and let the capsules get to work! The best part for me is that I didn't become dependent on it to go to the bathroom. I recommend this to everyone." ~ Michael O
- "The ONE!! This product is amazing! Oxy-Powder® has been my miracle formula for constipation and bloating. It works great! its not your typical 'cleanser' this product actually makes you feel comfortable, lighter, and definetly works! I recommend this product 110%." ~ Priscilla
- "Highly recommend! First cleanse I was able to complete..strong yet gentle! Others i tried previously too harsh causing almost flu like symptoms. Oxy-powder® great for maintaining too." ~ Kimberly
Get Started Today and Discover How Colon Cleansing with Oxy-Powder® Can
Boost Your Health and Wellness... Or Your Money Back!!
120 Capsule Bottle
60 Capsule Bottle
- Ozonated magnesium oxides
Ozonated magnesium is the only form of magnesium that is capable of releasing nascent oxygen into the digestive tract and bloodstream to support your digestive health. Oxy-Powder® provides a steady, controllable stream of oxygen into your body over at least an 18-hour period.
- Natural citric acid
When combined with the hydrochloric acid in your stomach, this natural compound is a catalyst for the oxygenation process. The high solubility and zero toxicity of citric acid makes it a perfect complement to the other ingredients. We only use non-GMO, natural, citric acid.
- Organic acacia gum
Added as a flow agent, Dr. Group revolutionized the supplement manufacturing industry by refusing to add toxic fillers, binders and excipients like magnesium stearate to his products. He researched many substances and developed and tested all natural approaches and replacements using either organic diatomaceous earth or organic acacia gum. Unfortunately, manufacturers are still using cheap, toxic compounds in their formulations.
- Kosher certified vegetarian capsules
Vegetable capsule encapsulate the powdered formula of Oxy-Powder®, and take the place of standard drug capsules composed of protein from bovine, porcine, equine, and even fish. Vegetable capsules can be made from cellulosic raw materials such as agar, nature gum, carrageenan, pectin, or konnyaku.
Benefits of vegetarian capsules:
- Easy to swallow.
- Very easy to digest.
- Dissolves rapidly to quickly deliver Oxy-Powder®.
- No preservatives or chemicals.
- No side-effects.
- All natural, vegan friendly, Kosher-certified.
Cleansing with Oxy-Powder
Start by taking 4 capsules with an 8 oz. glass of purified or distilled water on an empty stomach before going to bed. If you do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase your serving size by 2 capsules each night until 3 to 5 movements are achieved. Continue this quantity for 7 consecutive days.
- Drink plenty of purified or distilled water while taking Oxy-Powder to help remove toxins.
- You can also add the juice of half a lemon into your water to boost Oxy-Powder’s effectiveness.
The Colon Cleanse
For the complete, 6-day colon cleanse program and instructions, please see the Colon Cleanse Kit.
Overeating is something that many of us are guilty of at one point or another. Performing an overnight cleanse will help eliminate an evening’s meal the following day, preventing the formation of toxins in the bowel that could lead to bloating, constipation and fatigue.
Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and the juice of half a lemon into 16 ounces of purified or distilled water. Take 6-8 capsules of Oxy-Powder with this drink before bed. Oxy-Powder will cleanse your intestinal tract while you sleep, allowing you to relieve yourself of toxins the following morning.
Use the same amount of capsules you used for your cleanse two to three times per week or as needed. What you’re looking for is the number of capsules you will need to achieve 3-5 bowel movements the following day. This can be taken indefinitely without it becoming habit forming or harmful to your body. Continuing with the maintenance helps keep your intestinal tract clean and prevents toxins from being absorbed into your body. It also provides your body with a steady supply of beneficial oxygen.
- Are Herbal Colon Cleansers Safe?
- 15 Foods That Act Like Natural Laxatives
- 3 Common Types of Laxatives
- Dangers of Bulk Laxatives
- What are Osmotic Laxatives?
- What is a Toxic Colon?
- 3 Quick Tips for a Healthy Colon
- Did You Poop Today?
- What are the Harmful Effects of Constipation?
- Understanding Mucus-Covered & Different Colored Stools
- What is an Enema?
- Is Bentonite Clay Effective for Colon Cleansing?
- How do Soft Drinks Damage the Colon?
Oxy-Powder® Clinical Studies, Research, and Ingredient Information:
See for yourself why Oxy-Powder® is a universally used dietary supplement for relieving constipation and is proven safe and effective in relieving indications of IBS and constipation.
- Oxy-Powder® - Clinical Studies - Summary - Constipation
- Oxy-Powder® - Clinical Studies - Summary - IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Oxy-Powder® - In-Vitro Anti Bacterial Activity - Summary Report
- Oxy-Powder® - In-Vitro Anti Bacterial Activity - Full Report
- Oxy-Powder® - Safety Study - Acute Toxicity
- Oxy-Powder® - Safety Study - Sub-Chronic Toxicity Report
- Oxy-Powder® - Clinical Trials - Full Report
- What is Monatomic Oxygen?
- What are Magnesium Oxides?
- What is Citric Acid?
- Arhan P., Devroede G., Jehannin B., Lanza M. Faverdin C., Dornic C., Persoz B., Tétreault L., Perey B., and D. Pellerin. "Segmental colonic transit time." Diseases of the Colon and Rectum. Vol. 24, Issue 8. (625-9). Pub. Nov/Dec. 1981. Online. Accessed: 10 July 2007. Available: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=search&db=pubmed (PMID=7318630).
- Adams P.F., Hendershot G.E., and M. A. Marano. "Current estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 1996." National Center for Health Statistics. Vital H Statistics. Vol. 10, Issue 200. Pub. 1999.
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association. "OTC Sales by Category-2003-2006." Updated April 2007. Online. Accessed 10 July 2007. Available: www.chpa-info.org/ChpaPortal/ PressRoom/Statistics /OTCSalesbyCategory.htm
Frequently Asked Questions About Oxy-Powder®
- What is constipation?
- Will I have abdominal cramping while taking Oxy-Powder®?
- Why do I need to cleanse my colon?
- Will I be able to go to work during the Oxy-Powder® cleanse or be stuck in the bathroom all day long?
- What is the best serving when doing an oxygen cleanse?
- I am experiencing loose stools, is this diarrhea?
- What is colon hydrotherapy? Does it work?
- Do I need Oxy-Powder® if I'm healthy?
- What diet should I follow when cleansing?
- Will colon cleansing affect vitamin absorption?
- Does Oxy-Powder kill the good probiotics in my system?
- Can my child take Oxy-Powder® and in what serving?
- Will I absorb magnesium from Oxy-Powder®?
- How long do I need to use this product and will I become dependent on it?
- How often should I perform an oxygen cleanse?
- How long does it take to rid myself of all compaction in the intestine?
- What is the maintenance serving of Oxy-Powder®?
- I have heard people can get sick when cleansing, why does this happen and will it happen to me?
- Can Oxy-Powder® help with digestive problems?
- How do I use Oxy-Powder and how do I know that Oxy-Powder® is safe?
- Are your bowels clean after doing a cleanse?
- Where can I find the protocol for cleansing, so I can better understand this process step by step?
- Does cleansing help with hypothyroidism?
- Is it dangerous to give laxatives to children?
- I had gastric bypass surgery several years ago and have suffered from constipation since, will Oxy-Powder® work for me?
- How do I determine my maintenance serving of Oxy-Powder® to help keep my intestines clean?
- I have trouble swallowing capsules, can I take Oxy-Powder® in a powder form?
- Does colon cleansing help with weight loss?
- Do people use cleansing to prepare for conception?
What is constipation?
Will I have abdominal cramping while taking Oxy-Powder®?
Very few people experience cramping while taking Oxy-Powder®. Few incidences last longer than the first 3 days of cleansing. This cramping may be due to one or more of the following situations:
You have undigested food in your bowel or you ate a heavy meal containing meat on the night you started taking OP.
Remedy: Do not eat a big dinner meal on the nights taking OP - Avoid eating meat for dinner meals during cleansing. Take Oxy-Powder® 3 hours after your dinner meal and immediately before going to bed.
You have compacted fecal matter in your small intestine
Remedy: Drink 16 ounces of water with the juice of 1/2 organic lemon immediately after taking Oxy-Powder® for the first 3 days of cleansing or until cramping subsides.
You drank hard alcohol, wine or beer in the last 48 hours
Remedy: Avoid all alcohol during your cleanse.
You ate Chocolate in the last 48 hours
Remedy: Avoid all chocolate during your cleanse.
You are Dehydrated
Remedy: Drink 16 ounces of purified water with the juice of 1/2 organic lemon every hour until cramping subsides.
Excessive GAS buildup due to low HCL (stomach acid) levels and poor digestion
Remedy: Take your Oxy-Powder® serving first thing in the morning instead of before bed. Take as soon as you awaken with 16 ounces of water and the juice of 1/2 organic lemon.
If you experience cramping do not give up and follow the recommendations outlined above. If cramping persists for more than 3 days, then take your cleansing serving of Oxy-Powder® upon waking in the morning with 16 ounces of water and the juice of 1/2 organic lemon. Continue your cleanse by taking Oxy-Powder® every morning instead of before bed.
Why do I need to cleanse my colon?
Will I be able to go to work during the Oxy-Powder® cleanse or be stuck in the bathroom all day long?
Most people find the cleanse to be very manageable as long as a restroom isn't too far off. If you are going to the bathroom 5 to 7 times a day or more, reduce the daily serving by two capsules and increase the cleanse from 7 days to 10 days. Consider starting the colon cleanse on a Friday evening, assuming you have weekends off. This way you'll have access to a bathroom for longer periods of time.
Additionally, some people have a lot of compacted fecal matter and may not have a bowel movement until the 2nd or 3rd day. Give Oxy-Power® a minimum of 5 days to do its job. After all, you probably spent years or even decades slowly building up the toxic waste in your digestive system and it may take a time to break down.
What is the best serving when doing an oxygen cleanse?
I am experiencing loose stools and am concerned. Is this diarrhea?
Oxy-Powder® will cause watery, gaseous stools. This is not clinical diarrhea; it's the byproduct of oxidation. Common causes of diarrhea are:
- Bacterial infections transmitted through contaminated water or food.
- Lactose intolerance.
- Harmful organisms.
- Reactions to medications, such as antibiotics and blood pressure medications.
- Intestinal diseases like IBD, irritable bowel syndrome and celiac disease.
To assist the cleansing process, it's advised to drink half of your body weight in ounces of purified water daily while taking Oxy-Powder®. To figure out your body weight in ounces, divide your body weight in half. (For example, if you weigh 140lbs. then you should drink 70 ounces of water.)
What is Colon Hydrotherapy? Does it Work?
Do I need Oxy-Powder® if I'm healthy?
What diet should I follow when cleansing?
Eat a healthy diet with live foods and increase the amount of purified water you drink. Avoid carbonated beverages, caffeine, and alcohol. Reduce your intake of sugar, fried foods, white flour, dairy, etc. See the body cleansing diet for more details.
Will colon cleansing affect vitamin absorption?
Does Oxy-Powder® kill the good probiotics in my system?
Can my child take Oxy-Powder®?
Parents should consult their physician regarding the use of any dietary supplement by their children.
Will I absorb magnesium from Oxy-Powder®?
How long do I need to use this product and will I become dependent on it?
Start by taking 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder® in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of water. If you do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase your serving by 2 capsules each night until you achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day. Once you determine your effective serving, maintain this serving for seven consecutive days after which you may take the maintenance serving as desired. Oxy-Powder® will not cause dependency.
How often should I perform an oxygen cleanse?
How long does it take to rid myself of all compaction in the intestine?
Everyone's results differ depending on their diet, exercise patterns, and age as well as physical and emotional stress levels. The frequency of your bowel movements will usually begin to diminish as the digestive tract rids itself of toxic matter. The stools may still continue to be loose or semi-solid, however, due to the oxidation process.
At this point the nascent oxygen will be available for the body to absorb through the capillary walls in the intestinal lining thereby aiding the body in the purification of the blood, organs, and lymph system. However, to ensure you continue to stay as clean inside as possible, you should eat only live, raw fruits and vegetables and completely eliminate the intake of all toxins.
Because the Standard American Diet (SAD) is so poor, we believe you will need to cleanse on a continuous basis to help keep the entire intestinal lining clean. Therefore, we recommend a continued maintenance serving every other evening at the minimum. Use your bowel activity as a guide. You will know how "clean" you are by the color, consistency, and frequency of your bowel movements.
As the intestinal tract is becoming cleaner, the color of the bowel movement should be much lighter and transit time (time from eating to elimination) should be shorter. You should also be experiencing more frequent, healthy, softer, and smoother bowel movements. The oxygen released by Oxy-Powder® is helping to kill all kinds of anaerobic bacteria.
Some people will notice a foul smell in the initial stages of cleansing. Over time, there should be a noticeable decrease in foul-smelling bowel movements. A normal and healthy bowel moves in a timely manner, with the "product" being lighter in color, relatively smooth, and also slick in appearance.
What is the Maintenance Serving of Oxy-Powder®?
I have heard people can get sick when cleansing, why does this happen and will it happen to me?
You may experience watery, gaseous stools, noisy bowel sounds, or some temporary cramping due to gas build-up while taking Oxy-Powder®. If you experience cramping for longer than two days then switch to the daily schedule; take two capsules 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner. You may increase or decrease the serving as necessary. Other side-effects may include mild headaches or temporary joint pain. All will resolve as soon as the toxins are expelled from the body. If you are experiencing bouts of constipation, bloating or gas then you may also be suffering from the indications of Leaky Gut Syndrome, an over-growth of yeast or harmful invading organisms and microbes.
Oxy-Powder® releases monatomic oxygen, which has been shown in lab tests to kill forms of fungus, yeast and bacteria. The oxidation of the compacted toxic material along with the possible deaths of harmful microorganisms, yeast and fungus from the monatomic oxygen can be absorbed back into the bloodstream through tiny holes (resulting from years of damage) in the intestinal lining.
This flushing of toxins may cause you to experience temporary cramping, draining sinuses, fatigue, skin eruptions and insomnia. If you are experiencing any of these indications, please give Oxy-Powder® at least thirty days to help balance your intestinal system.
Can Oxy-Powder® Help With Digestive Problems?
How do I use Oxy-Powder® and how do I know that Oxy-Powder® is safe?
Cleansing: Start by taking 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder® in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8 oz. glass of water. If you do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase your serving by 2 capsules each night until you achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day. Once you determine your effective serving, this will count as Day 1 of the 7-Day Oxygen Colon Cleanse. You will maintain this serving for seven consecutive days. After the 7-Day Oxygen Colon Cleanse, take the maintenance serving as desired.
Maintenance: Use the same serving you used for your 7-Day Oxygen Colon Cleanse every other day or as needed. This maintenance can be performed indefinitely without it becoming habit forming or harmful to the body. Plus, taking regular servings of Oxy-Powder® helps supply your entire body with oxygen for improving physiology, vitality, and performance.
Suggestions: We suggest drinking large amounts of pure water. Hydration is not only healthy for the body but will aid it in eliminating toxins from the bowel at a faster rate. Oxy-Powder® works with your body's HCL (stomach acid). If your level of HCL is below normal, it may hinder the effectiveness of the Oxy-Powder®. We suggest squeezing the juice from an organic lemon wedge into an 8 oz. glass of purified water taken with Oxy-Powder® in the evening.
Safety: We have tested Oxy-Powder® to be safe. The studies can be seen here: http://www.oxypowder.com/research
Are Your Bowels Clean After Doing a Cleanse?
Where can I find the protocol for cleansing, so I can better understand this process step by step?
For complete instructions for all of Dr. Group's cleanses, please see this page.
Does Cleansing Help With Hypothyroidism?
Is it Dangerous to Give Laxatives to Children?
I had gastric bypass surgery several years ago and have suffered from constipation since, will Oxy-Powder® work for me?
Oxy-Powder® will work; however, you may find the need to add a little lemon in the water your're drinking to help the oxygen disperse when taking your serving. Adding lemon in many cases will help to increase the oxygen needed to complete the cleanse properly.
How do I determine my maintenance serving of Oxy-Powder® to help keep my intestines clean?
Start with taking four (4) capsules in the evening on an empty stomach with a full 8oz glass of purified water. If you do not achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day, increase the serving by adding another two (2) capsules every night until you achieve 3 to 5 bowel movements the following day. The capsule amount that gives you 3 to 5 bowel movements per day will be your maintenance serving. The intestines should be cleansed on a regular basis to prevent the accumulation of toxins entering into the bloodstream. To maintain proper intestinal health Oxy-Powder® can be taken 2 to 3 times weekly for general maintenance.
I have trouble swallowing capsules, can I take Oxy-Powder® in a powder form?
Oxy-Powder® was originally available as a powder but as the product evolved, capsules were adopted to provide for more accurate serving sizes and predictable results. However, some people prefer a powder form. We suggest opening a capsule and mixing with water or apple sauce. Be aware that, when mixed with water, Oxy-Powder® will not completely dissolve so you may find the texture to be some what gritty but with no after taste.