Learn About The Astonishing Power of Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and How You Can Benefit Today!
Global Healing Center
is trusted by:
Why should you trust us?
- We get over 30,000 daily visitors and have served over 1 million customers.
- We have over 8,000 affiliates worldwide.
- There are over 1,000 doctors worldwide who distribute and promote our products.
What you'll discover on this page:
- What is Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
- A brief history about Bragg Live Foods
- The top 5 reasons you need Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Interesting facts about apple cider vinegar
- The health benefits of Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Why Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is the best available
- What are the top 3 questions people ask about Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Additional tips for using Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
What is Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically certified apples. It is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified and contains the 'mother' of vinegar. It has been certified in accordance with USDA organic standards.
A Brief History About Bragg Live Foods
Bragg Founder: Paul C. Bragg
Bragg Live Foods was founded in 1912. by Paul C. Bragg. Bragg, who also introduced America to the first health food store, was affected by tuberculosis as a teenager and developed his own diet and exercise routine to rebuild his body. As a result, he excelled in athletics and experienced unparalleled health. For over 100 years, his company has spread the gospel of health by providing natural products and a library of information. Although Paul is no longer with us, the company is now run by his daughter, Patricia Bragg, who continues to reach out and spread the word of health through radio shows, television, and personal lectures.
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Ultra rich in enzymes, pectin, nutrients, B vitamins, folic acid, and potassium.
- Promotes digestion and a healthy alkaline state.
- Supports bowel regularity and toxin removal.
- Great for heart health.
- Rich in malic acid which provides potency against harmful organisms.
Interesting Facts about Apple Cider Vinegar
- In 400 B.C. the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, spoke of its health benefits.
- The use of ACV for body cleansing has been linked to Egyptian urns as far back as 3000 B.C.
- Caesar’s army used ACV tonic to stay healthy.
- Vinegar was popular among the Greeks and Romans to promote healing.
- ACV was used in Biblical times as a cleanser.
- ACV was sold by street vendors in Paris during the middle ages for use as a deodorant and health tonic.
- Christopher Columbus and soldiers in the American Civil War used vinegar to fight scurvy.
- Samurai warriors in Japan drank ACV for strength and power.
What Are the Health Benefits of Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Natural heartburn remedy.
- May help joint discomfort.
- Supports normal metabolic processes.
- Promotes balanced glucose levels.
- Rich in potassium, a key mineral for muscle growth, nervous system, and heart health.
- ACV may encourage weight loss by breaking down fats.
- Used externally to give skin a more youthful and healthy appearance.
- Great external remedy for dandruff and acne.
Why is Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar the Best Available?
- Made only from the finest, delicious, healthy grown USDA Certified Organic apples!
- Unfiltered and loaded with important polyphenol antioxidants.
- Raw, live and unpasteurized. Full of enzymes!
- Contains the “Mother” of Vinegar, a chain of protein enzymes regarded for nutritional and health benefits!
- Gluten free, non-GMO, and Kosher!
- Trusted since 1912.
- Best Tasting!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
1. What is the '"mother" of vinegar? The "mother" of vinegar is a dark, cloudy sediment. Only present in raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, it naturally occurs as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules. Many people believe it is the "mother" that is what provides so many health benefits.
2. Is Bragg's ACV distilled? No! When vinegar is distilled, it's turned to steam and the powerful enzymes are destroyed. Distilling also destroys the natural malic and tartaric acids which are important in fighting toxins and harmful organisms. Bragg's is kept raw so all these beneficial properties are preserved.
3. What nutrients are in organic raw apple cider vinegar? Calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, malic acid and pectin are just a few of the beneficial nutrients in organic raw apple cider vinegar. Potassium can help you avoid a runny nose, malic acid fights harmful organisms, acetic acid balances pH levels, and pectin supports normal blood pressure and lipid profiles.
Additional Tips for Using Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- For a facial tonic, combine 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup cold water and apply with a cotton ball!
- To reduce feet and hand swelling, rubbing apple cider vinegar onto hands or feet. A must-have during pregnancy!
- After sun exposure, diluting 1-2 cups of apple cider vinegar in a warm bath can help reduce sunburn.
- When your throat is sore, mix 1/4 cup of ACV with 1/4 cup warm water and gargle every hour.
- Combine 4-5 tablespoons baking soda with 1 part apple cider vinegar and 1 part water for a chemical-free shampoo.
- Post shampoo, apply 1 cup apple cider vinegar as a conditioning rinse. For fragrance, add essential oils.
- For a body and kidney detox, combine 1.5 cups apple cider vinegar with one gallon of water and drink for 1-3 days.
- Save the "mother" and transfer it to work in other natural vinegars.
Get Started Today and Discover How Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Can Boost Your
Health and Wellness!!
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings Per Container: 32
|Each Serving Contains
Calories: 0 Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Apples used in Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar are grown in accordance with USDA organic standards.
Simply mix a tablespoon of Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with 16 ounces of purified water. Drink at your leisure. You can also mix raw honey or agave nectar into the water to help sweeten the taste, as well as provide additional health benefits.
- If you don't like the taste of Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, you can fill up three veggie capsules and drink with water. This is not the recommended way, but will still achieve the desired effect.
- The Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 11 Natural Methods for Detoxing Your Body
- Natural Remedies for PMS Symptoms
- 11 Natural Remedies for Mosquito Bites
- Health Effects of Harmful Organisms
- Electrolytes: What Are They and Why Are They So Good For Us?
- The Signs of Toenail Fungus: Do You know if your feet are infected?
- 10 Natural Remedies for the Flu
- 10 Natural Remedies for Athletes Foot
- 10 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections
- 10 Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones
- Video: 6 Home Remedies for Acid Reflux
- Health Effects of Harmful Organisms
- 8 Foods that Cause Acid Reflux