What is ArthrOrganics?
ArthrOrganics is a proprietary liquid blend of Certified Organic Botanicals specifically designed to relieve muscle and joint discomfort. By balancing the minerals, nutrients, and fluids in joint and muscle tissues, ArthrOrganics promotes relief from discomfort and rebuilding of tissue while enhancing metabolic processes that cleanse toxins from cells, and restore function and balance to the body -- all without any ill effects.
- Ultra nutritious!
- Certified organic!
- Contains NO preservatives, pesticides, hormones, GMO's, or irradiation!
A Brief History of the Invention of ArthrOrganics
Formed in 2007, ArthrOrganics is operated by the Reno family. According to the company's president, Frank Reno, ArthrOrganics was developed as an extension of his family's focus on healthy, organic living -- a focus that extends back for generations. The ArthrOrganic formulas are a safe and effective combination of carefully selected organic herbs and botanicals that relieve discomfort and provide incredible nutrition.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About ArthrOrganics?
1. Does ArthrOrganics contains glucosamine or chondroitin? No, ArthrOrganics does not contain glucosamine or chondroitin, which are often obtained from shellfish and animals. Although these ingredients are associated with some temporary relief, they are not well suited for the long term. Several studies have reported inconsistencies with the efficacy of glucosamine and chondroitin and many people discontinue use within a year.
2. Is ArthrOrganics for pets too? This formula is only for humans only but a pet formula is also available.
3. What nutrients do the ingredients in ArthrOrganics provide? The ingredients in ArthrOrganics are a source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and C Silicon, zinc, selenium, potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, folate, bioflavonoids and more!
Still Not Sure if ArthroOrganics Can Help You? Just Read these Reviews...
- "Awesome! I'm 60 years old and have taken Arthrorganics periodically throughout the last several months. I have a history of spinal reconstruction surgery, autoimmune issues, and hip bursitis. Recently my hip was annoying me at bedtime so I decided I would try ArthrOrganics. It was a very good night - the discomfort subsided and I didn't think about it till the next morning. Since then I reach for ArthrOrganics. Many thanks - great product and reasonably priced." † ~ Ann Brown
- "ArthrOrganics saved me from surgery! I have been a hairdresser for 36 years and my career has definitely taken a toll on my hands. A hand specialist wanted to pursue surgery...until i discovered ArthrOrganics! After taking ArthrOrganics for 2 weeks, my discomfort had subsided. No shots, NO surgery!!! I will be taking the product for life!!!" † ~ R.N.
- "I just feel good! I'm 86 years old.I've been taking the ArthrOrganics formula for more than a year, a dropper-ful of the liquid each day. When I started on the product,I had a bad knee. It was swollen and red. Couldn't walk without a cane. And I had back problems due to an injury to my back some 40 years ago. I kept a back brace handy, for my back would act up time and again. Now, I can thankfully say that I have very little discomfort in my knee, I no longer have a need for a cane, and I haven't used that back brace for some time. One other thing, I've never been into "organics, or have taken nutritional supplements, but the nutritional components of the product has been a big Plus for me." † ~George H.
Get Started Today & Discover How ArthrOrganics Can Make You Feel Better!
A member of the ancient fern family, horsetail is the remaining descendent of the giant ferns that inhabited the earth millions of years ago. Extremely high in silica, horsetail holds chemical components that support the connective tissue of bones, hair, and nails.
- White Willow Bark
White willow bark was cited by Hippocrates as an effective remedy for both fever and redness. Its use became wide-spread in the 1800's and Bayer created a synthetic version of it based on the active ingredient, salicin.
- Tumeric Root
Known to provide many benefits, turmeric is a native of India and Indonesia. The turmeric plant is a perennial with a pulpy, orange, tuberous root.
A powerful herb coming from the bark of the Boswellia tree, boswellia is native to India and Africa, but is found throughout the Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Indian Subcontinent. Also known as Indian frankincense, or salai guggulu, boswellin comes from the gummy sap within the bark of the tree.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf
Stinging nettles are an excellent health tonic, and have been used as an herbal remedy as far back as the Neanderthals.
- Devils Claw Root
Also known as wood spider and grapple plant, devil’s claw is safe for dogs and is a type of root native to southern Africa. Named for the small hook-like appendages on its fruit, devil's claw is chocked full of a type of anti-inflammatory iridoid glycoside called a harpagoside.
- Yucca Root
Extremely high in the vitamins A, B-complex, C and Calcium, yucca root has been traditionally used to relieve joint discomfort. Yucca also contains saponins, a plant chemical that supports intestinal health.
- Cinnamon Bark
Cinnamon is an ancient herb mentioned in the Old Testament as a powerful spice for promoting beauty, health and general well-being. It was once so highly prized that it was often given as a gift for kings
- Celery Seed
High in calcium, zinc and other essential amino acids, celery seed is a main-stay in Ayurveda where these phytochemically-rich seeds have been used therapeutically for many centuries.
Native to Europe and Western Asia and commonly known as meadowsweet, Filipendula ulmaria is also known as Meadow Queen, Pride of the Meadow, Bridewort, Meadsweet, Dollof, Lady of the Meadow, Meadow-Wort, Queen of the Meadow, Mead Wort.
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerinMore gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
- mB Liquid trace minerals
Nano-colloidal collection of 70+ trace minerals that have been "micro-fractionated" to promote maximum absorption and cellular uptake.
- Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid enhances the availability of nutrients and makes them more absorbable. It also prepares nutrients to react with cells.
- Microground pearl
For centuries, Chinese texts have credited ground Pearl Powder with the ability to relieve uneasiness, nervousness, anxiety and tension associated with occasional stress; also referred to as Shen stabilization. Regular use supports energy and vitality.
Take 1/4 tsp (1.23ml) daily or as needed. Adjust amount according to need. Shake well. Does not need refrigeration.
- Physician supervision necessary if blood-thinning medications are being used.
- Do not use if pregnant.
Frequently Asked Questions About ArthrOrganics
- Can I take ArthrOrganics if I'm pregnant?
- Does ArthrOrganics interfere with any medications?
- Does ArthrOrganics contain any GMO's?
Can I take ArthrOrganics if I'm pregnant?
No, pregnant women should not take ArthrOrganics.
Does ArthrOrganics interfere with any medications?
If you're taking blood thinning medication, talk to your prescribing physician before taking ArthrOrganics.
Does ArthrOrganics contain any GMO's?
No! ArthrOrganics does not contain any GMO's. It's also completely free of preservatives, pesticides, and hormones and has not been irradiated.